My Buck 110 from @HarryD Appreciation Post! :]

Hey guys! ^_^

So as some of you know I posted a thread a while back about what to do - wanting desperately to carry a Buck 110 Hunter but living in Denver, Colorado making it impossible. I got a response from Blade Forum user HarryD HarryD - who offered to give me his 110 that he had carried everyday for over 20 years! He had sharpened it so much that it was Denver legal! :] I received it in the mail a few weeks ago, and have carried it everyday since then. Here are some photos of her, to me she is the most beautiful knife in the world. Thank you so much, HarryD HarryD !! ^_^

dczllc.jpg

24pz11g.jpg

I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday!! ^_~ It's raining here in Denver and I'm in my little home all cozy chatting it up on BF and things could not be better! :]

~ Sparkly

Well that's one way to get a denver legal Buck 110, way to go Harry for sending you this 1970's Buck 110.

Btw if you ever decide you want it full again you can send it to Buck and they'll put a brand new blade in it for about $10, they've also got a spa service to make it look pretty new again as well. You would not be able to carry it anymore, not that anyone would know if you don't open it in public.

You are very welcome and I'm glad you like her and I am glad you are giving her a good home. I am sure she would much rather be carried and used then setting in a drawer. Have a great day even if it is raining, it was a beautiful afternoon here in southern Illinois, the wife and I went fishing for a couple of hours and caught 50+ bass, bluegill and crappie.

You are very welcome and I'm glad you like her and I am glad you are giving her a good home. I am sure she would much rather be carried and used then setting in a drawer. Have a great day even if it is raining, it was a beautiful afternoon here in southern Illinois, the wife and I went fishing for a couple of hours and caught 50+ bass, bluegill and crappie.

Wow that guy is awesome. Congrats on your knife. HarryD seems like a stand up guy.

Back