My collection on the wall

405ffedae9a4c2199595c541b3b5d4e8.jpg

Along with my Rowen Junglas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection and a great way to display them. Question: what brand knife is the one to the left of the USMC Ka-Bar? Sure looks like a great pig sticker!

Nice collection and a great way to display them. Question: what brand knife is the one to the left of the USMC Ka-Bar? Sure looks like a great pig sticker!

TOPS "Wild Pig Hunter", an "inspired homage/reiteration" of the Russian Kizlyar Phoenix 1 knife.
Original design is from Kizlyar, TOPS just decided they liked it too and it would sell.

I bought the wood mag boards off Amazon. And yes, the TOPS Wild Pig Hunter is badass. Can't wait to use it on a boar hunt.

Those are nice, must've been a lot of work if you made them yourself. I just cut down some Harbor Freight magnetic tool holders 'cause I'm lazy ;)
temporary_94.jpg

~Chip

Those are nice, must've been a lot of work if you made them yourself. I just cut down some Harbor Freight magnetic tool holders 'cause I'm lazy ;)
temporary_94.jpg

~Chip

Nice Espada. I have a lot of folders but I store them in the Spyderco hanging pouch holder thingy in my wardrobe.

I use the HF too. I've read up on making some mag boards but have yet to execute.

Biolabob,
Those look really strong with that many magnets. I bet you could glue some thin wood laminate over the face and still have a good hold.

I use the HF too. I've read up on making some mag boards but have yet to execute.

Biolabob,
Those look really strong with that many magnets. I bet you could glue some thin wood laminate over the face and still have a good hold.

The magnets are very strong. It's kinda hard to pull a knife off. You're probably right that you could put a face on it and it would still work but I like seeing the magnets and they are recessed so they don't scratch the blades.

Back