Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

Wow...
Just simply wow...
Broken record here but that small Native American UG is just perfection in my eyes.

The words that come to mind first are amazing and ridiculous. That's quite the spread there plus I really dig the table. Looks like lots of damascus as well. The night sky's are some of my favorites and I'd like to track one of those down eventually. The native american symbol one is super cool as well.

Are they all unique with respect to size, graphic, blade, inlay combination or are there dupes? Out of my budget but more power to you. Guess I'll add a third word...WOW.

After seeing your collection LW, I'll take my marbles and go home. :)
Outstanding collection !!!!!!

The words that come to mind first are amazing and ridiculous. That's quite the spread there plus I really dig the table. Looks like lots of damascus as well. The night sky's are some of my favorites and I'd like to track one of those down eventually. The native american symbol one is super cool as well.

Are they all unique with respect to size, graphic, blade, inlay combination or are there dupes? Out of my budget but more power to you. Guess I'll add a third word...WOW.

Thank you! As for the Night Skys, here's a pic of 2 together. As you can see, a common theme but each is a little different. The MOP inlay is by far the most common, but they make others. I'll be getting pics of the 2 that I have here together as this progresses.

2NightSkysOnWall4_zps65c19c9c.jpg~original

Last edited:
After seeing your collection LW, I'll take my marbles and go home. :)
Outstanding collection !!!!!!

GET. BACK. HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know damn well you have some nice knives!

Great collection, I am enjoying the pictures immensely.

Thank you. Coming from you, that makes me pretty proud of them. :cool:

Many more pics to come! ;)

What a wonderful collection and super detailed pics. Thanks so much for posting them up. My favourite threads are members collections!
Thanks again,
Nick

What a wonderful collection and super detailed pics. Thanks so much for posting them up. My favourite threads are members collections!
Thanks again,
Nick

Thank you! I love these threads, too. I'm going to have some fun with this one. :cool:

So, another photo session is done,

Day2-all.jpg

71 knives turned face down, covered and protected from

Chilled.jpg ,

and the cropping begins. Who wants to see more pics?!?!?! :D

Last edited:
I'm hoping you'll group them and share them in smaller groups.

should have not look at this thread.. LW, you just make me want to buy more CRKs :mad:

but seriously, awesome collection you have here.. by far the most number of CRKs I saw with some of the best designs and damascus patterns...

I'm hoping you'll group them and share them in smaller groups.

That's my intent here. Please do make suggestions if you think of any groups you'd like to see. I'm going to do blade type, lefties, style, Mnadis and Zaans, and any themes I or anyone can think up.

should have not look at this thread.. LW, you just make me want to buy more CRKs :mad:

but seriously, awesome collection you have here.. by far the most number of CRKs I saw with some of the best designs and damascus patterns...

Thank you. And I can help you with that, you know. ;) About a half dozen of these are on the block. :cool:

I'd like to see the regulars, inlays, uniques, CCG's as well as the other groups you mentioned.

Yep, those are all going to happen. :thumbup:

Here's what I think is going to be my smallest group, Numbered Limited Editions.
Top is a Redwood Burl Mnandi with BG-42 steel. This one is #2 out of 25 made for Knifeart after the initial production run of 200. These are so uncommon that I've only ever seen 2 of these come up for sale.
The Seb is one of the first run of Insingos. 30 were made, this is #21. The blade shape has evolved just a little, but I don't have a recent Insingo for a side-by-side. This was also a Knifeart exclusive. I believe these are the only 3 KA exclusives I have.
The Zaan is a 10 year commemorative for True North Knives. You'll see Mr Ostroff's little empire is pretty well represented on this table. The tanto Zaan is #5 of 10 made.

Numbered-1.jpg

Numbered-2.jpg

BG42Mnandi.jpg

NumberedInsingo-1_zpstd6hnxzi.jpg~original.jpg

Last edited:
Back