Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

So how can you tell if a live cat wants to become a dead cat? :grumpy:

:D :D

OnCRKs_zpsgkhanlp6.jpg~original

Last edited:
Is it trying to make some kitty roca on top of your collection?

Great, you beat me at my golden age :)

Now I am at 79, descending

How many are Mnandis? I reached 32 plus one still inbound, but sold off a couple and have 2 more on the block. I know you have me very beat in that category, both quantity and quality. UG's still have the high number in my collection, at 38. I've thinned that hear just a bit, but the collection is complete in the way I worked to complete it. I have at least one from all the main points in the history of Unique Graphics.

LW tell me that table is Walnut not Koa , or I'll have a heart attack!!!

That is some very sexy looking titanium and mammoth there. Thanks for sharing! ~Zemapeli

Thanks for looking! :)

Bart, it was nice knowing you!

Not my latest acquisition, but one that deserves more attention than I've given it. I can't seem to get a pic to do it justice, but it's really a beautiful knife. :)

LgReptillianOnCloth_zpskf1trnj2.jpg~original

LargeReptillianUG_1.jpg

LargeReptillianUG_4.jpg

Last edited:
It's like Christmas in December! ........... Oh, wait.....

But, hey, I got presents today. Expensive presents, that I bought myself, but they're here. The 2 large Regulars are a pair that I got from different people, and had sent straight to the mothership. So while I've owned them for a while, I'm seeing them for the first time.

Top is a CGG Galaxy. For some reason the birth card came back marked as a UG and not CGG, I'm going to call CRK next week and see if I can get the correct birthcard

The next is a plain jane from 1997 pre-date code goodness, The box and birthcard were sent straight to me, and are no re-united with the knife.

The top Mnandi is a Black Palm from 2006. The pic really doesn't do that one justice, it's not quite that dark. A pretty knife, and a cool addition to my Mnandi stable.

The bottom one really makes all the waiting worth it. I bought this one here almost 2 months ago from someone in Poland, it finally landed at Casa_de_Wolfe a couple hours ago. Bark Mnandi, with possible the best piece of bark I've seen. I spent 5 minutes just putting my fingernails in those glorious ridges you see in this pic.

2Mnandi2Regular_zps4ydz6axw.jpg~original

And just because..... :D

2011Bark-Arrival_zpsbxw11h2z.jpg~original

Last edited:
And just because..... :D

2011Bark-Arrival_zpsbxw11h2z.jpg

It has the color of the whitest ivory and some of the barkiest bark.

I think and excerpt Van Halen's "Best of Both Worlds" fits here.

Now I know all I want...

I want the best of both worlds
And honey I know what it's worth
If we could have the best of both worlds
We'd have heaven right here on earth.

It has the color of the whitest ivory and some of the barkiest bark.

I think and excerpt Van Halen's "Best of Both Worlds" fits here.

Now I know all I want...

I want the best of both worlds
And honey I know what it's worth
If we could have the best of both worlds
We'd have heaven right here on earth.

It's outstanding! A lot of people wouldn't call this a grail, because it's not a limited edition or anything, there's lot's of mammoth out there. It's not even got the old pivot that many prefer. (I prefer the newer pivot, it covers less of the inlay. But it's one of the best examples of bark I've ever laid eyes on. Definitely the best I've ever put my hands on!

The back.....

2011Bark-Arrival_Back_zpsnle8uhv0.jpg~original

Last edited:
On second though, this one has no need for a clip covering any precious real estate, so off it went....

2011Bark-Arrival_BackClipless_zpssh8c6dme.jpg~original

Last edited:
In my eyes that one right there is as nice as they get, and that's saying something for mnandi's. Congrats.

Been some real turnover since the last fambly pic, so I'm prepping to do another pic session once i can safely stand on a ladder again. Hint; I won't happen tonight. ;)

125 CRK's.....

125_Ready_zps9cvhji7r.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back