Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

They're out there. Both are exclusives for different vendors.

And now for a very fond farewell. Sometimes to get new ones, I have to give up something really nice. One of my Black Ash Mnandis if going to Italy soon..... sigh.....

BlackAshBrat_zpssoriutgt.jpg

Open_zpsblqhiejb.jpg

"Oh The Places You Will Go" comes to mind.

I want your cat!!

You have some seriously amazing CRK's!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

I want your cat!!

You have some seriously amazing CRK's!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

How about if I send you this one? She's coming of age, and here she's receiving her very first knife!

TMfirstKnife.jpg

Last edited:
Another fond farewell..... But I have another, so it's bearable. :)

OleGlory_zpsov8xedky.jpg~original

BC-5_zps3tsjjxb0.jpg~original

Last edited:
My Siamese was jealous of the kitten getting her pic taken with her first knife, so I had to take this pic of her with her very own Mnandi. :D :D :D

BratMnandi.jpg

Last edited:
My Siamese was jealous of the kitten getting her pic taken with her first knife, so I had to take this pic of her with her very own Mnandi. :D :D :D

BratMnandi_zps3itymosl.jpg

Very cute but what if she HALOs from that elevated position and her CRK polishing cloth fails to deploy? That mnandi could be CATFU'd. That would be a CATastrophe :)

Very cute but what if she HALOs from that elevated position and her CRK polishing cloth fails to deploy? That mnandi could be CATFU'd. That would be a CATastrophe :)

Hahahahahahaha! She told me she was tired of the kitten pestering her, so she brought a knife to the catfight!

BratMnandi_zps3itymosl.jpg

Does the Siamese talk?

We have a blue point and Russian blue and since the Blue isn't as friendly to her as she'd like she chats with my wife pretty much constantly.

Sure!! I will take that one!! I LOVE cats!! (All animals, really.)

She's quite the little turd, but she's a sweetie. :)

Does the Siamese talk?

We have a blue point and Russian blue and since the Blue isn't as friendly to her as she'd like she chats with my wife pretty much constantly.

She'll chatter and me and converse, but she's not a yowler at all. Most of the time you wouldn't even know she's here.

I was going through my UG's, deciding which ones to turn loose, and decided to do a couple small picture sessions. This is all my large Regular UG's. I'm at an even dozen nor, so I either need to get 2 more, or no more. My bank account says NO MORE!

Roughly in order of age with one exception....

12LgRegUGs.jpg

Last edited:
I love kitty chatter!! You can send me both cats please, and one of your knives. I will let you choose. :p

Thank you. I didn't have it created, but got it from someone here. It's one of my favorites. Here's the pics of the knives that aren't here right now, there's actually 2 small UG's...

The blue Trap....

BlueTrapOnRock.jpg

A small UG signed by the crew that was at Blade 2013...

A-UGsebAnneAngelaTim_zps59147798.jpg

A large UG with a super cool design...

2UGsandRado.jpg

A large Annual in Spaulted Maple...

2010AnnualLG.jpg

My 3rd large Night Sky, this one with a Star Sapphire. Actually my first...

NightSkyOnRock.jpg

nightsky-large.jpg

I figured you had the Night Sky with sapphire as well lol

Back