My First ASH-1

zombieassassin

Platinum Member
All I can say is wow! She came Saturday with a Sage coating. Yesterday was Etch, Strip, and Sand day. Took a few pics for you guys. I absolutely love this blade! My TGLB is very jealous right now.

Fat-ASH 1 with Black micarta

Resized_20170717_092233.jpeg Resized_20170717_092125.jpeg
Resized_20170717_092144.jpeg
After finally owning one, it truly is in a class all of it's own. This Busse suits just about every survival situation I can think of, except for maybe cutting watermelons.....lol.

Last edited:
Nice fatty... I've got a skinny, and love it. Don't show Andy, he'll want to pinch it. :D

Congrats --- but how dare you deny your Fat ASH-1 the opportunity to cut up some Watermelon --- you monster.

Fine --- I'll give you a pass. The ASH-1 can handle any Watermelon you throw at it. It might even get one pregnant

Very nice! I have one of the Battle Grade models and the ASH-1 is a great feeling knife in the hand. There is a reason they don't stay on the exchange very long.

Great work, knife looks awesome ! Congrats on the score !!!

Great looking ASH ZA! All I ever hear is good things about that Busse model. Guna havta get me one to try out soon. Enjoy!

Looks great! I have one of the HOGASH's and did something similar.

Your satin looks amazing but if you ever want a short cut a 50/50 mix of Scat Magic & Red Garnet is almost a perfect match for Busse Doublecut, a touch more aggressive.

Back