Nathawut Pivots..

Well I bought a few pivots for couple different projects.... As you all know I like to tinker and came across Naths work a while back and not to long ago got one of his frame lock customs... I love it! So talked to nath on facebook and ordered three pivots from him 2 of the "tank" pivots that are steel with black oxide coating... He cant ano ti black so picked up two "tanks" in black. I also picked up a bronze ti pivot for my Mini roadhouse that is getting a ton of work by Rayster357 and Josh at REK.

So just thought I would share.. Anyone have his parts and work? I would love to see pics...

nath1.jpg

Here is a blue ti pivot on my nath frame lock cqc-15 as mentioned..

Post up yours guys.. Rays not posting much so need new inspiration.

20160109_204224.jpg20160109_204038.jpg20160109_204001.jpg

a23aebb7fb1e9b1b68cd559a19b63865.jpg

LOL!!! Sucks not having a camera. My old one broke last summer and have been telling myself to get a new one but I keep buying knives or SteelFlame stuff.

Lol, well at least you have your priorities in order... cant wait to see some new work rayster....

Do the Nath pivots improve functionality in any way or are they simply bling? They look great BTW.

KOTR,

I find them to be an aesthetic and performance upgrade. You owe it to yourself to try one of Nath’s pivots.

Will they change your life? No. Do they upgrade your Emerson? Yes.

John

I had mine done by bf member Seraphim Combat. He did a great job.

ed6FYvB.jpg

95XSmEn.jpg

I couldn’t be happier with it.
Did it come with the pivot screw all chewed up?

~Chip

Back