1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

need new handle on kitchen knife

Discussion in 'Kitchen Cutlery & Tools' started by rnjl, Oct 22, 2018.

1. rnjl

rnjl

Oct 21, 2018
    Hi Bladeforums, returning here after several years. I have a kitchen knife with a wooden handle that is splitting apart- it is not particularly valuable but belonged to my mother so has some sentimental value.

I would like to send this off to someone who can fashion a new handle for it- can anybody point me in the right direction, perhaps even elsewhere on this very large forum?

Thank you so much.

2. timos-

timos- KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 22, 2012
    Hello, I or several others here at bladeforums could re handle the knife for you. there is some info about it on my website. You might also want to do this yourself, its not terribly difficult and can be rewarding. If you have any questions feel free to email me.