New blade

Hello. Long time becker fan here. I've had a bk7 in my bugout, a bk2 under the gas tank on my bike, and a bk9 in the truck for years.
My 7 year old asked about his own knife recently, after bashing and chopping everything in sight with my 9 on some camping trips. I got him a training knife and set about finding the right "first knife" for him. The bk16 will be the one. While browsing though, I saw the bk18. And so here we are.
yfhz2yd
Ycmzkbx

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place....

I had the Same thoughts a couple years ago, and the group helped me out A lot.....

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/daughters-first-knife.1618449/

Some good info is in there.....

Oh....btw. It got difficult for me, because the bk62 just got released after my search started.
(We went THAT way, and bought two) Couldn't be Happier. She likes it as much as I do.

Good Luck with your decision.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have several good tools already. I never thought about the wood on one of my 18s but it looks good. I think Istill have a set or two around I may see what the bronze 18 looks like with wood.

Sweet looking setup! :thumbsup:

I have two matching pairs of ttw leopard wood scales and a sheet of 440c because I’m planning on ripping off Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer at some point and making a spatula and bbq fork. :D

Haha... I've got my Next version redesigned, ready to make another proto-type.
I LOVE Mine Soooooo much!

Cant wait to make More of them...haha

looking forward to seeing yours

Back