• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Busse ASH Battle Grade .250 Black

Have one to sell...sorry no trades...The price is very close to what I paid! Paypal is excepted and preferred, I only ask that you pay the 3%. Two prices are shown...USPS Money Order and Paypal Services and Goods.

First "I'll take it" with a follow-up message or email gets it...I will ship To U.S. address ONLY.

KniFe is 100% Brand-New as received from Busse...Never used, carried, sharpened, modified, etc. NO SHEATH.

1) NMFSH: = $SOLD

2) ASH - Anniversary Steel Heart: Battle Grade SR101. Black blade, beige handle. 6.5" blade, 12" Overall Length, 18.5 oz weight, .250 thick blade. (1/4 of an inch) $295/$304pp

3) Swamp Rat Mischief M6: = SOLD

4) $SOLD

ASHb.jpg ASHc.jpg

Attachments

• NMFSH.jpg
    NMFSH.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 425
  • NMFSH3.jpg
    NMFSH3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 421
  • NMFSH4.jpg
    NMFSH4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 419
  • SWAMP RAT MISCHIEF M6a.jpg
    SWAMP RAT MISCHIEF M6a.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 463
  • Regulator3.jpg
    Regulator3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 423
  • Regulator5.jpg
    Regulator5.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
The NMFSH and Regulator are sold, but the ASH and Swamp Rat are still up for grabs...Ken

Any serious offers? I'm fairly sure these are priced right, but if you disagree I will be happy to hear from you? Ken

tried to message you on the m6 but for some reason i couldnt find the option??? Give me a shout if you can to discuss. thanks

The Mischief M6 is now sold, so I have the brand new ASH (Anniversary Steel Heart) Battle Grade with 1/4" thick black blade! Beautiful knife! Ken

Back