New Grand Theft Auto

LONE WOLF

Banned
Does any one else have grand theft auto: San Andreas? I have had it for a few days and it blows vice city out of the water! You can swim, Change your characters appearance and steal/ride bikes! It rules!

I got it the day it came out. That weekend went something like, 12 hrs of San Andreas, 8 hrs sleep. 17 hrs SA, 7 hrs sleep, 15 hrs SA... :( :eek: :yawn: :rolleyes: The Vice city cheats work on it if you don'tknow already.

LONE WOLF

Banned
What do I do after I finish all of ryders, sweets and big smoikes missions? The only other blips on the map are for og log and the street racing guy(the one whos dating sweets sister). Is there any way to get around those missions without cheats?

LoneWolf,
You gotta do the race and the other stuff too, unfortunately. The Race is the ardest mission IMO... Until San Fiero... ;)

I have a friend who got it, he has trouble not talkin' like a muyate, lol.

Anybody know if Frank Castle plays Counter-strike, unless I'm missing the source of his tag, and it's a common nickname/tag...

Lone Wolf,
If you meant to say "loc" dancing, in reference to the club you can go into or the lowrider contest, the answer is no, those things are optional. :)

motorcycle_loop,
"Muyate" is not a very nice word to say. Racial slurrs in any language are not very funny, and while admittedly I am not an expert on Bladeforums rules, I'm pretty sure aren't tolerated as well.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

"Muyate" is not a very nice word to say. Racial slurrs in any language are not very funny, and while admittedly I am not an expert on Bladeforums rules, I'm pretty sure aren't tolerated as well.

I apologize, cause I can see where you're coming from, but the word was not intended in that manner. Where I come from, there were three words for black people; "mollo", which was simply any black man, "muyate", which was a gang member or one of that ilk, and a "negro", the equivalent of "nigger". I see where you are coming from, but it was not intended in that manner; muyate is not always disparaging, tho it often is.

sorry :(

LONE WOLF

Banned
No, I mean the mission where you go to the beach party to steal the van with the sound system. I think the missions called Lifes a beach.

motorcycle_loop,
now I see where you're comin' from, as a few of my family simply say the word "Nigger"... and that's it, but it is wrong none the less and you would think they would get it growing up in a place and gettin' into a lot of trouble because of their race. :rolleyes: Thanks for sayin' sorry. :)

LONE WOLF,
Yup, you gotta do that one. It's pretty easy compared to the club... what's wrong? No rythm?
;) :D

"Hiphop is the true imperfect art. Vinyl, as a flawed and discarded relic, is an ideal tool for music formed from the waste that falls from the abundant tables of the prosperous post-modern city." -Charles Mudede

I've got a steadily growing list of quotes in a text file, and I had that on there. Do you know where he said that, interview, what?

I think it's from an article... that I read... actually I might have rotted away that part of my memory... temporarily, but I'll try and look that up for ya. :)

You can swim, Change your characters appearance and steal/ride bikes! It rules!

Exactly how can you change your character's appearance? Are the options similar to that of The Sims games? Just wondering. BTW I've got Mortal Kombat and Halo 2, and I'm enjoying both of them, and yes I have a PS2 as well as the XBox.

12 Gauge Shogun said:
Exactly how can you change your character's appearance? Are the options similar to that of The Sims games? Just wondering. BTW I've got Mortal Kombat and Halo 2, and I'm enjoying both of them, and yes I have a PS2 as well as the XBox.

You can take CJ shopping at various clothing stores; Xbox AND PS2... I'm jealous dude! :grumpy: :D