1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Millit Clip on Ti-Lock

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by DRLyman, May 17, 2017.

1. DRLyman

DRLyman Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2016
    I was finally able to purchase this clip for my Ti-Lock. I have been watching for it to be in stock again for over a month now. This will fit other CR knives, but I think it really goes well with the Ti-Lock. Not the best photo, but just wanted to share...

[​IMG]

2. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Wow that looks amazing!

DRLyman likes this.
  3. EvilBoffin

EvilBoffin

Feb 3, 2017
    I have an 'In Motion' Annual edition Ti-Lock without any blue on it, and decided to get a simple, stonewashed Millit Clip for it.

I really don't find the bead-blasted stock 'pinch' clip to be appropriate for the styling of this knife.
    But as a lefty, I also found the stock clip just does not fit my hand well when I grip the knife - it messes with my pinky and ring finger.

As you can see from DRLyman's pic above, the Millit Clip styling and stonewashed finish matches CRK's stock design & finish perfectly...

So - good choice, DRLyman !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DRLyman likes this.
  4. craniotes

craniotes Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2013
    The OEM clip, while it may be functional, looks absolutely ridiculous on the Ti-Lock, imo; the Millit clips are a 200% improvement in terms of looks.

I've got the "Blue Streak" incoming, and am currently sporting a polished blue anodized clip on my Ti-Lock. Makes all the difference.

Regards,
    Adam

DRLyman and EvilBoffin like this.
  5. DRLyman

Jun 25, 2016
    Thanks :) Yes, I really think it goes perfectly with the Ti-Lock. It matches it perfectly.

6. DRLyman

Jun 25, 2016
    Thanks. It really does match it perfectly. I also wasn't fond of the pinch clip. It would hold the knife in the pocket really well, but I just wasn't very fond of the design.

7. DRLyman

Jun 25, 2016
    I agree. I also have the blue anodized clip. I decided I liked this style better on the Ti-Lock. The blue anodized clip I am going to try out on one of my Inkosi knives and see how it looks.