• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New TSProf Kits and Accessories back In Stock

S.T.A.T.E.S.

TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com)
The long wait (again) will soon be over. The restocking order of kits, including new Blitz kits, will arrive 11 March according to the Airway Bill. You can safely pre-order because we do not charge until items ship. Thanks for your patience and loyalty.

George

I have updated the www.statesllc.com website to show all items that are now back in stock. We will start shipping back orders tomorrow, Sat. 14 March.

George

Our website has been down due to upgrade issues. Thank you for letting us know and for your patience. It should be operating correctly, now.

George

When will the K03 Outdoorsman kit be back in stock?
We found one K03 Outdoorsman that was misplaced, so one is currently in stock. I will list it in the catalog. Otherwise, expect about two months for the next restocking order to arrive.

We found one K03 Outdoorsman that was misplaced, so one is currently in stock. I will list it in the catalog. Otherwise, expect about two months for the next restocking order to arrive.

Thanks- I snatched it up. Looking forward to stepping up from my current Lansky system.

Back