New Wilson Combat models available!!!

DGI

Gold Member
Looks like Wilson Combat now has Inkosis (Large and small) and Large Insingo Sebenzas available on their site!!!

Just when I said I'd put money away for a car project i've been putting off...

I've had a Starbenza 25 for a couple years & have been waiting patiently for a Star-kozi Insingo. I gave up on that & just bought a plain Inkozi Insingo last month. The plain has become my favorite, but one in Wilson Starburst pattern would've made it that much nicer.

I LOVE my small Inkosi, but I think I might love the Star-kozi a bit more.

Damn you Wilson Combat!

I suspected this some time ago since the 25 was discontinued and just recently the 25 versions were at a discount to sell them off before the inkosi showed up. Super psyched

Are they still covered with the Chris Reeve warranty or are they voided because of the modifed scales ?

Are they still covered with the Chris Reeve warranty or are they voided because of the modifed scales ?

I am not sure what you mean by voided as the new models are made by CRK they are no modified by Wilson Combat or anyone if you buy it in its factory condition. New models meaning new blade shapes and and 25 being discontinued and Inkosi Version taking over

I am not sure what you mean by voided as the new models are made by CRK they are no modified by Wilson Combat or anyone if you buy it in its factory condition. New models meaning new blade shapes and and 25 being discontinued and Inkosi Version taking over
Well when I was at Wilson combats website and reading about it and it said this....

"We have taken the latest incarnation of the legendary Chris Reeve Sebenza design-the Inkosi and added our signature Starburst handle pattern for good looks and unmatched grip"

So I'm assuming they've modified the grips with there pattern .
That's why I was asking because unless I'm missing something its not done by CRK.
But again that's why I was wondering if it's done by CRK or Wilson combat .

Well when I was at Wilson combats website and reading about it and it said this....

"We have taken the latest incarnation of the legendary Chris Reeve Sebenza design-the Inkosi and added our signature Starburst handle pattern for good looks and unmatched grip"

So I'm assuming they've modified the grips with there pattern .
That's why I was asking because unless I'm missing something its not done by CRK.
But again that's why I was wondering if it's done by CRK or Wilson combat .

They are made for Wilson Combat by CRK. It’s all done by CRK and carries the full warranty.
It’s an exclusive pattern made for WC only. Not long ago TNK was the only place you could get a tanto. They gave up that exclusive pattern and now any dealer can get them

They are made for Wilson Combat by CRK. It’s all done by CRK and carries the full warranty.
It’s an exclusive pattern made for WC only. Not long ago TNK was the only place you could get a tanto. They gave up that exclusive pattern and now any dealer can get them
Oh ok that's what I wasn't sure about.
The way it was worded it looked like they did the work .
I feel much better knowing it was CRK.
So are these just sold by Wilson combat or do other dealers sometimes carry them ?

Oh ok that's what I wasn't sure about.
The way it was worded it looked like they did the work .
I feel much better knowing it was CRK.
So are these just sold by Wilson combat or do other dealers sometimes carry them ?

They are exclusive for Wilson Combat. It’s the only place you can get the star pattern. Knife Art has the exclusive for the carbon fiber slab and Blade HQ has the exclusive for the carbon fiber inlays. Can’t get them anywhere else.

They are exclusive for Wilson Combat. It’s the only place you can get the star pattern. Knife Art has the exclusive for the carbon fiber slab and Blade HQ has the exclusive for the carbon fiber inlays. Can’t get them anywhere else.
Ok Thank you that makes sense :thumbsup:
An exclusive makes it much more appealing to me .

What/Who is TNK?

Thx

A full Ti scale with the starburst pattern on a Mnandi would get my money for sure!

Ok just took the plunge on a WC large Inkosi :thumbsup:
IIIOPwJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back