New Zaan

KqZPkt.jpg

I noticed something weird in my collection this morning there was one new tanto knife that didn’t seem to fit into my pack.

Looks like my first Reeves knife :)

I have too say it’s a very nice knife the fit and finish looks perfect as expected. It’s razor sharp on of the box plus feels great in my hand with good weight balance.

I almost did not see it due to the Kryptek Highlander camo obscuring it's presence. Nice choice- I'm certain you will like it for the no-frills dependable design. Good choice on the Kryptek, too. It's my favorite in all the color schemes.

Congratulations on your first CRK !!!!!!
I really like the way CRK does the tanto, it's quite a bit more thicker than most.

I carried the Zaan all day it’s a nice size for me. It’s a little thinner and shorter length than the Socom Elites I’ve been carrying a lot lately. It pockets very well using the clip.

It opens easy enough for me also a lite upward push on the thumb stud the blade rolls out smooth. It’s not like the Socom Elites where the blade fires out so fast it’s “auto” like with a flip of your thumb. It’s just a smooth controlled deployment, different but nice also.

The Zaan is a nice edc type blade for me overall. Something that can handle a lot of different task and built to last.

Overall the Zaan is a keeper for sure so don’t plan on buying it from me on the exchange anytime soon :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on the Zaan. I would really like to add one to my collection someday.

Back