New ZT 0562CF

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Just got her yesterday morning, and I really like her. A lot :) Being a Spydie guy, I really wish Rick and Sal could get together and come up with a Spydie XM Slicer.
That being said, this is my first ZT, but certainly not my last. This is one heckuva nice knife. Balance, general ergos are superb imo. Just a very well executed knife. And man does she slice. And fits the hand like a glove. Lock up is early and bank vault solid. Centered blade (maybe just a hair off) At any rate, I haven't had a lot of time with her. But the time I have had, I love her. Ill get on to the pics. Hope y'all enjoy :)
btw, why no ZT forum?

There was a bit more to it than that, but this isn't the place to have that discussion. Let's just say it didn't work out.

Great knife, by the way. I keep waiting for ZT to make a smaller version of it. As soon as they do, it will be mine!

Understood fellas. Not trying to open a can'o worms.
And, thanx for the compliments.

Nice knife! I've had my 0562 for about a month now and just love it. I have to remind myself to carry a different knife every once in a while bc my hand just automatically goes for the 0562. I definitely see myself getting the CF version in the future.

Do it. If I were willing to carry a knife as large as the 0562CF, I'd be hard-pressed to carry anything else.

I strongly believe that the 562 is the BEST ZT yet.

I think I'll be placing an order for the g10 version in the next day or so. I just love this pattern. Beautiful example you have there!

Beautiful knife. I hope to get one, myself. ZT really does a nice job with the manufacturing details.

I wish they would have put a full distal taper on that blade, rather than start the taper just before the tip.

Gonna get one soon but gotta recover from the 3 benchmades I bought this month. Love the 0562 size and specs and looks like a great medium size EDC.

What still amazes me after a month is how well it carries for a knife of its size...simply amazing!

Beautiful knife. I hope to get one, myself. ZT really does a nice job with the manufacturing details.

I wish they would have put a full distal taper on that blade, rather than start the taper just before the tip.

A distal taper would be very nice.....

I would like to change the skeletonized stainless steel for ti though. But that said, the 0562CF is in my top three in EDC.
A pic just cuz...

09FALZYl.jpg

Back