1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New ZT 0562CF

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by MacLaren1, Dec 16, 2014.

1. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    Just got her yesterday morning, and I really like her. A lot :) Being a Spydie guy, I really wish Rick and Sal could get together and come up with a Spydie XM Slicer.
    That being said, this is my first ZT, but certainly not my last. This is one heckuva nice knife. Balance, general ergos are superb imo. Just a very well executed knife. And man does she slice. And fits the hand like a glove. Lock up is early and bank vault solid. Centered blade (maybe just a hair off) At any rate, I haven't had a lot of time with her. But the time I have had, I love her. Ill get on to the pics. Hope y'all enjoy :)
    btw, why no ZT forum?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vinnier6

vinnier6

Aug 18, 2014
    Nice....the took down the zt forum because people kept attacking the zt rep

3. bld522

bld522

Feb 3, 2004
    There was a bit more to it than that, but this isn't the place to have that discussion. Let's just say it didn't work out.

Great knife, by the way. I keep waiting for ZT to make a smaller version of it. As soon as they do, it will be mine!

4. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Understood fellas. Not trying to open a can'o worms.
    And, thanx for the compliments.

5. Punisher252

Punisher252

May 12, 2014
    Congrats! I've been thinking about getting one

6. blades&wrenches

blades&wrenches Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Nice knife! I've had my 0562 for about a month now and just love it. I have to remind myself to carry a different knife every once in a while bc my hand just automatically goes for the 0562. I definitely see myself getting the CF version in the future.

7. bld522

bld522

Feb 3, 2004
    Do it. If I were willing to carry a knife as large as the 0562CF, I'd be hard-pressed to carry anything else.

8. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    I strongly believe that the 562 is the BEST ZT yet.

9. perchjerk

perchjerk Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2009
    I think I'll be placing an order for the g10 version in the next day or so. I just love this pattern. Beautiful example you have there!

10. Twindog

Twindog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Beautiful knife. I hope to get one, myself. ZT really does a nice job with the manufacturing details.

I wish they would have put a full distal taper on that blade, rather than start the taper just before the tip.

11. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Gonna get one soon but gotta recover from the 3 benchmades I bought this month. Love the 0562 size and specs and looks like a great medium size EDC.

12. bfwhite

bfwhite

Jan 7, 2013
    My zt0562cf arrives tomorrow. Can't wait.

13. blades&wrenches

blades&wrenches Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2014
    What still amazes me after a month is how well it carries for a knife of its size...simply amazing!

14. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Thank you.

15. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    A distal taper would be very nice.....

16. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Your gonna love it.

17. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Cool!

18. MacLaren1

May 15, 2014
    Yes. It does. It does most things very well :)

19. The_Knife_Man

The_Knife_Man

May 30, 2014
    I would like to change the skeletonized stainless steel for ti though. But that said, the 0562CF is in my top three in EDC.
    A pic just cuz...

[​IMG]

20. Kai Winters

Kai Winters

Mar 16, 2012