• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NF #35 Harness Jack / NF 77 Barlow Spear NEW PICS

Tilley Knife

I'm Daniel, I make stuff
Hello friends. I have the following available, please read the details and thank you for looking!

NF UN-X-LD #35 Harness Jack - SOLD

I have decided to part with my HJ#10 in ebony. It is has been carried and used but not much. The blade has a natural patina and a pull of five with no wobble/play. The awl is a 4 with no wobble/play either. This one did not require the "fix" and it includes the tube and button.

The price includes fees and shipping (US only). You must be at least 18 to purchase. Trade interests are listed below, please PM with offers. I reserve the right to sell or not to anyone that I choose. Please post your interest followed by a prompt PM/email. Payment is expected in a reasonable amount of time unless we deem otherwise via message.

Trade interests for HJ:
NF 77, single clip or spear in ebony or blackwood
GEC 57 Half Whit
GEC 79 Workhorse, ebony
Vic Old Cross Farmer
Victorinox Alox Electrician Plus, Lumberjack, Cadet Plus, or Wilderness

IMG_20161228_164922.jpg

IMG_20170509_181118.jpg

IMG_20170509_181140.jpg

IMG_20170509_181024.jpg

NF 77 Barlow single spear, nat micarta - WITHDRAWN
This one is for trade only and my interests are exclusive. This one has been carried regularly and is in great condition. It has a 6 pull, patina on bolsters/blade, great walk/talk, no wobble/play, and the blade is centered. The tube is included. More pics available later this evening. Please message me with offers.

You must have a positive feedback record on this forum. USPS insured and tracking required by both parties. You must be at least 18. Trade interests are listed below, please message me with offers.

Trade interests for 77:
NF 77, single clip or spear in ebony or blackwood
Victorinox Alox Electrician Plus, Lumberjack, Cadet Plus, or Wilderness

IMG_20170203_155653.jpg

IMG_20170124_145246.jpg

Last edited:
Back