Nite-Ize conversion kit question

Searched on here and Candle Power forums but couldnt find my answer...

Ok , I got a Niteize conversion kit in my Christmas stocking , I finally got around to trying to install it tonight.
The kit is for Minimag 2AA , the mag I used was almost new and always worked.
Well I took out the old bulb and the black plastic part that says "do not remove" came off as well :eek: , needless to say I sat there thinking... doh...
I cant figure out how it works but I managed to get it back to how I think it goes but now not only does the kit not work but the original doesnt either.
I have switched back and forth a few times between parts but to no avail..

Was wondering if anyone else had this happen and if you got it fixed.
Thanks in advance for any answers.:D

I just put one of these together though I did not remove the "Do Not Remove" part.:eek:

Make double sure you have good batteries. Assemble the light and plug in the NiteIze LED assembly into the black thing. It should light up when you plug it in. If it does not light up, reverse polarity. Mine only works in one configuration. You probably have a spare bulb in the tailcap so if you can't get the LED or your old bulb to work, you may want to pull that one out to test. The replacement reflector goes in between the head body and lens-holding ring.

Good luck. I hope that helps.

Ah!! I got it :D
One of the tiny metal conductors must have flipped out of the "do not remove" part, I found it laying on the ground.
Thanks folks. :cool: