1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

NMFBM LE, EU17, Ergo FBM, Custom shop NO, and a RUCK! ***PRICE DROP***

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by nyresq, Jul 14, 2020.

1. nyresq

nyresq Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Thinning the Busse collection and putting some up to find good homes. All are unused and just like the day I bought them from Busse. As I get the pictures resized, I will be adding them to this thread. If my prices are out of line, please send me a PM and let me know. I tried to find recent comparable sales, but some of these are rare blades.

Terms and conditions:
    -Post "I'll take it" followed by PM to me. If you have questions, contact me before posting I'll take it.
    -If you cant PM, post your email, and then you can delete it after I contact you.
    -Prices included USPS priority shipping, insured to CONUS. Signature service optional.
    -AK & HI, and international buyers please contact me before posting I'll take it.
    -Payment by USPS MO or Papal. MO ships upon receipt, Paypal ships when funds transfer to my bank.
    *** I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON. ***

1. A mint NMFBM LE, #159. This monster is probably the best melt job I have ever felt on any blade I have handled. The entire blade (except for the tip and cutting edge obviously) feels like a used bar of soap. Every edge is perfectly rounded, and the grips slabs are contoured into the steel with no raised edge or gap. I just can't bring myself to use and abuse this beauty. Probably One of the best choppers ever made!
    Now $1100 TYD! ***SOLD***

2. Custom Shop Natural Outlaw. This Custom shop blade is 1 of Only 14 Natural Outlaws with the old school ergo handle, and a swedge tip. The spine is polished and the blade has the Busse Custom Shop logo stamp. Never used, never sharpened outside the factory. Comes with an old school Busse nylon kydex lined sheath. (No idea who made these for Busse back in the day)
    Now $600 TYD

3. EU17 Magnum #30.
    This is one of the most rare blades to come out of the Busse workshop. The EU17 blades were made for a top secret military unit with "EU17" meaning "Extraction Unit". The over run blades were numbered and sold in a very short period with all being sold via "Blade Gonza" type sales. With only a few dozen made In three sizes, the Magnum, the standard and the Mini, the EU17 blades are all stamped with their number. This EU17 Magnum has never seen work, never been sharpened, and comes with an old school Busse Cardboard sheath. With a blade a little over 8" and a total length of 15", the Magnum is very well balanced. The handles on the EU17 blades have a unique shape and feel depending on if you have a choked up grip or slide back on the handle a little. A Rare Busse indeed. I also have the #30 EU17 listed below. If you have the standard size #30, this Magnum and the Mini below will complete your set!
    $750 TYD *** SOLD***

4. Mini EU17 #30. Withdrawn. Gonna keep this one for now.

5. ERGO FBM #7 from the original Desert Ergo set.

This is going back a few years, but this Battle Mistress is #7 from an original Busse Ergo Desert Three knife set. The set originally came with a FBM, a Steel Heart and an Outlaw, all in the same desert coating with tan micarta ergo shaped handles with a frosted clean spine. And all stamped with the set number. This is the FBM from the #7 set.
    This blade has never been used, and only has some minor sheath marks. See the pics, its an old school original classic Busse. The paracord D guard was added by me, but it can be easily removed by the buyer. Included is an old school Busse kydex / nylon sheath. (Still no idea who made them for busse)
    Now $600 TYD

and last but not least-

A seriously rare Military overrun INFI RUCK. This original Military RUCK is pristine as new and the same condition as it left the Busse workshop. Never used, never sharpened, and never lived in anything but its original white cardboard sheath with the Red inspection sticker. The desert camo finish doesn't have a mark on it and the tan micarta handles are as clean as the day Jerry put them on. Take a look at the pics. You cant find a better original RUCK. Very rare to find one of these in new condition. Probably the rarest blade I have.
    $1200 TYD ***SOLD***

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. vkp78

vkp78 Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2014
    Hi, will take the magnum, thx

3. nyresq

Jul 11, 2004
    EU17 Magnum is sold!!

4. earlhed

earlhed Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2007
    nyresq likes this.
  5. BeastClaw

BeastClaw Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    PM sent

6. nyresq

Jul 11, 2004
    PMs answered.

7. nyresq

Jul 11, 2004
    Ruck is **SOLD**!!!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  8. nyresq

Jul 11, 2004
    EU17 mini withdrawn

9. owensidharta

owensidharta Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 28, 2014
    NMFBMLE still available??? I am very interested!

10. owensidharta

owensidharta Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 28, 2014
    Very interested on the NMFBM LE.
    Please check your DM inbox.
    Or...please email me at :
    [email protected]o.com

11. nyresq

Jul 11, 2004
    NMFMLE is still available.

12. nyresq