• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ergo FBM, Custom shop NO ***PRICE DROP***

Thinning the Busse collection and putting some up to find good homes. All are unused and just like the day I bought them from Busse. As I get the pictures resized, I will be adding them to this thread. If my prices are out of line, please send me a PM and let me know. I tried to find recent comparable sales, but some of these are rare blades.

Terms and conditions:
-Post "I'll take it" followed by PM to me. If you have questions, contact me before posting I'll take it.
-If you cant PM, post your email, and then you can delete it after I contact you.
-Prices included USPS priority shipping, insured to CONUS. Signature service optional.
-AK & HI, and international buyers please contact me before posting I'll take it.
-Payment by USPS MO or Papal. MO ships upon receipt, Paypal ships when funds transfer to my bank.
*** I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON. ***

1. Custom Shop Natural Outlaw. This Custom shop blade is 1 of Only 14 Natural Outlaws with the old school ergo handle, and a swedge tip. The spine is polished and the blade has the Busse Custom Shop logo stamp. Never used, never sharpened outside the factory. Comes with an old school Busse nylon kydex lined sheath. (No idea who made these for Busse back in the day)
Now $600 TYD

View media item 8768View media item 8765View media item 8766View media item 8767
2. ERGO FBM #7 from the original Desert Ergo set.

This is going back a few years, but this Battle Mistress is #7 from an original Busse Ergo Desert Three knife set. The set originally came with a FBM, a Steel Heart and an Outlaw, all in the same desert coating with tan micarta ergo shaped handles with a frosted clean spine. And all stamped with the set number. This is the FBM from the #7 set.
This blade has never been used, and only has some minor sheath marks. See the pics, its an old school original classic Busse. The paracord D guard was added by me, but it can be easily removed by the buyer. Included is an old school Busse kydex / nylon sheath. (Still no idea who made them for busse)
Now $600 TYD

View media item 8770View media item 8771View media item 8772View media item 8769

Last edited:
Back