Noah's Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
I know, lame. Fresh snarkage. In on one.

Thanks. We spend a lot of time off road due to the nature of the islands roads being unpaved access to isolated parts. Lots of rocks and washouts are common, as well as muddy forest roads. Having a lift helps minimize damage and increase the chance to get to those places.

Last edited:
IMG_20220310_190500-small-small.jpg

9ZmY5fN.jpg

Monday just after noon or 1PM the little shop across the street from us had a bit of a conflagration.
k2mwanj.jpg

Those pine trees hang over the roof, and the fire was just taking off into the trees when the fire department was getting into action.

In before the fire investigator.

Long day we traveled 100 miles north to celebrate a life well lived and a lady who was there for a lot of people over the years. Including my family. Today she would have been 72, we went to support her family. As her family did in our darkest hours . Cathy loved snow fittingly it snowed most of the day . We laughed, cried, told stories and sang happy birthday to a friend one last time. I am grateful to have known her

12 oz of 13.3% imperial stout has as much alcohol as 4oz of 80 proof whisky without the burn.
Figured that might get dangerous, so I brewed up a pot of coffee and am mixing it with kraken dark roast and a splash of rumchata.
;)

Long day we traveled 100 miles north to celebrate a life well lived and a lady who was there for a lot of people over the years. Including my family. Today she would have been 72, we went to support her family. As her family did in our darkest hours . Cathy loved snow fittingly it snowed most of the day . We laughed, cried, told stories and sang happy birthday to a friend one last time. I am grateful to have known her
I've been to a ton of funerals. Never sung happy birthday at one. Very cool touch.

Hug your people, people.

In on...one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back