1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Northwoods Blue Sawcut Ocoee Jack and GEC Pemberton - PRICE DROPS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by BenjaminRush, Nov 22, 2019.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

I also have a BNIT GEC Stag 92 here -- price dropped to $110!

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

1. BNIT NW Ocoee Jack in blue sawcut bone: Picked this one up after getting not such a nice one initially -- this one is much better but I still like my Talon blade better. Nice walk and talk on this one, only issue is some very slight lateral play when open. Light-ish pull (~4-4.5) but less mushy than the other one I've handled. Blade is just off center but no rub. Never carried, sharpened, or used to cut anything. Beautiful knife that deserves a good home. Comes with slip/coin. Asking sold.

2. Lightly used GEC 06 Pemberton in smooth white bone: Not sure why so many of these are popping up right now, but I don't carry this guy anymore and I recently picked up too many knives, so along it goes. Light pocket time and use, bolsters have some swirls, and blade has some faint patina spots that could probably easily be flitzed off. No play, nice stout pull (~6-6.5), just a hair off center but no rub. Comes with wax/tube. Asking sold.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  2. manleyk

manleyk

Oct 12, 2009