1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Northwoods Freemont Jack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by thegeneftw, May 2, 2017.

1. thegeneftw

thegeneftw

Dec 30, 2016
    I have a Northwoods Freemont Jack in beautiful green bone (giraffe or camel). This is for sale, not trades. Pull is about a 6, and it is flush when opened and closed. Proud at the half stop. No cracks or defects in the covers, anything you see in the pics is part of the character of the bone as everything is smooth and flush with the bolsters. The blade is centered when closed. It is still very sharp, the only use is from a single camping where I cut up some veggies. It does have a patina forming which could be blitzed off if you're inclined, I keep it oiled but don't bother polishing my knives so I don't have any to do it for you before shipping. Comes with the bag, leather slip, and coin. Note the bag does not have the correct tag, the guy I bought it from didn't have the original so he shipped in a different Northwoods baggie.

$300 all in, I cover PayPal and shipping. I will ship outside of the US at buyer's expense.

http://imgur.com/a/8KTkD

2. herbs

herbs Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2014
    I'll take it

3. thegeneftw

thegeneftw

Dec 30, 2016
    Excellent. This is my first since the update, so I'm going to try to message you now my PP info.

4. herbs

herbs Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2014
    PM sent

5. thegeneftw

thegeneftw

Dec 30, 2016
    Thank you. Still trying to figure out that part of the new system. I sent you an email with my info, and will get this in the mail today with tracking.

6. thegeneftw

thegeneftw

Dec 30, 2016
    This one is SPF.