• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Madison Barlow 2-Blade Blue Camel Bone

Please read descriptions entirely before saying you'll take it. Prices are for Paypal G&S Shipped USPS priority CONUS only. The first "I'll take it" followed with a PM for PayPal info, gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at my own discretion. Payment is expected within one hour or I'll move on to the next person. Must be at least 18 years old to purchase and you are responsible for compliance to your local knife laws. Insurance is extra and at the buyer’s discretion. PM with any questions.
  • #25(252115) UN-X-LD Natural stag. #05 Serial number. Carried, still in excellent condition. No patina and looks like factory edge although I'm not the first owner. No tube. $SOLD
  • Northwoods Madison Barlow 2-Blade in Blue Camel Bone. Carried, still in great condition. No patina, but a few salt grain sized pepper spots on drop point blade. I tried to capture them in the photos, but they are too small. Flitz would take care of them most likely. Previously sharpened. Comes with Northwoods leather slip, no coin. $SOLD
EIq5RNh.jpg

3qtbqQ0.jpg

kIAAvdx.jpg

G0jfQ7V.jpg

O62LDGb.jpg

WaPwOnW.jpg

Uhd0zV3.jpg

cgA2pMt.jpg

aJX3MZA.jpg

1IWcaWb.jpg

Last edited:
Back