• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nothing here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have knives available. Please continue to contact me. I paid for this membership. all that are interested. I have not broken Any rules. This guy must be mistakened.

The moderator on here has a hard on for new guys for some reason. Not sure why he is picking on me maybe bc he paid more for his benchmade Infidel or hogue incursion elsewhere. Lol

Spyderphreak I’m not mad at you I’ll sell you one of my knives for Regular price plus the asshole fee of course.

Might as well get my my messages in before you get big brother to BAN me and I get a Refund from PP Again.

It’s gonna ruin a huge percentage of your business you guys don’t know how to treat people or talk or educate younger guys either. I’ve seen the shady shite you do. U think you rule the earth. You hide behind your keyboard. You nothing but a freaking moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back