1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Nuked V8s and Sheaths

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by UNRL Ghandi, Apr 15, 2019.

1. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Got a few Nuked V8s left in the safe that I need to move. These were the knives I liked the most and the ones I am parting with last. The mosiac pins didn't show up much on the nuked V8s and those pins just look good on the wood handles.

Shipping and PayPal fees on me. US only.

No trades this time.

V8s left to right:
    1. Blue dyed wood with mosaic pins: $775 **SOLD**
    2. Wood with mosaic pins: $775 **SOLD**
    3. G-rexed pinecone and tan canvas. Not sure of the inlaid material strip. This is an absolute stunner. Hate to see this one go. $withdrawn$.
    4. Orange/Black G10 with competition finish. Has some slight staining on the blade. $400. ***SOLD***

20190415_193616 (2).jpg

Sheaths from left to right:
    1. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Left hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Antiqued brown leather. $50 **SOLD**
    2. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Right hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Antiqued brown leather. $50
    3. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Left hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Black leather. $50 ***SOLD***
    4. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Right hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Black leather. $50. ***SOLD***
    5. Azula black leather V8 sheath: $30 ***SOLD***
    6. Armoralleather V8 sheath with button snap. Antiqued brown. $75 ***SOLD***
    7. Armoralleather V8 sheath with rattlesnake inlay. Antiqued brown. Only selling this if the pinecone V8 sells first (or with it as a pair) $100.
    8. Pirtle Ergo PD leather with tek lok. Great retention on the EPD LE I had. $50.

20190415_194051 (2).jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  2. Rekrapmij

Rekrapmij Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2017
    That pinecone one looks fantastic. As does the rattlesnake sheath. Good luck.

3. House of Hador

House of Hador Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2011
    I’ll take #6 sheath.

4. leeh0109

leeh0109 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 14, 2019
    I'm waiting for your Grave Knives:eek:, you know what I mean;)

Freedom Pullo likes this.
  5. Freedom Pullo

Freedom Pullo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2015
    I’ll take sheath #3

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  6. UNRL Ghandi

Oct 24, 2013
    Haha, I ain't dead yet! :D:thumbsup:

7. Twiztids4

Twiztids4 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 17, 2014
    I’ll take the orange/black fmv8 per our conversation. Thank you Sir!

MacLaren1 likes this.
  8. UNRL Ghandi

Oct 24, 2013
    Yeah it's in my top five of the nuke v8s I've seen online. Hate to get rid of it, but you'll see why next week if all goes well. :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    PeteyTwoPointOne and duramax like this.
  9. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Withdrawn. GLWS!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  10. Freedom Pullo

Freedom Pullo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2015
    That’s my fault, I just logged in to change my previous moment to #3. The sheaths are crossdraw and UNRL clarified that this morning

11. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    No worries! I hadn't realized they were crossdraw either, but the OP just informed me via PM. I am going to withdraw my claim and I will amend my post above to reflect that. Cheers all, and good luck with the sale OP.

Freedom Pullo likes this.
  12. COPIUOS

COPIUOS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2015
    I will take #2 Sheath if still available!

Cam