• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nuked V8s and Sheaths

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
Got a few Nuked V8s left in the safe that I need to move. These were the knives I liked the most and the ones I am parting with last. The mosiac pins didn't show up much on the nuked V8s and those pins just look good on the wood handles.

Shipping and PayPal fees on me. US only.

No trades this time.

V8s left to right:
1. Blue dyed wood with mosaic pins: $775 **SOLD**
2. Wood with mosaic pins: $775 **SOLD**
3. G-rexed pinecone and tan canvas. Not sure of the inlaid material strip. This is an absolute stunner. Hate to see this one go. $withdrawn$.
4. Orange/Black G10 with competition finish. Has some slight staining on the blade. $400. ***SOLD***

20190415_193616 (2).jpg

Sheaths from left to right:
1. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Left hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Antiqued brown leather. $50 **SOLD**
2. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Right hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Antiqued brown leather. $50
3. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Left hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Black leather. $50 ***SOLD***
4. Armoralleather Randall Style V8 sheath. Right hand 45 degree button snap belt loop. Black leather. $50. ***SOLD***
5. Azula black leather V8 sheath: $30 ***SOLD***
6. Armoralleather V8 sheath with button snap. Antiqued brown. $75 ***SOLD***
7. Armoralleather V8 sheath with rattlesnake inlay. Antiqued brown. Only selling this if the pinecone V8 sells first (or with it as a pair) $100.
8. Pirtle Ergo PD leather with tek lok. Great retention on the EPD LE I had. $50.

20190415_194051 (2).jpg

Last edited:
That pinecone one looks fantastic. As does the rattlesnake sheath. Good luck.

I sent a PM last night about sheath #4 which didn't show 'SPF' at the time. I see it does now and that sheath #2 does not now. I will take either sheath #2 or sheath #4 if one of them is available, with preference towards sheath #4. Thank you sir.
That’s my fault, I just logged in to change my previous moment to #3. The sheaths are crossdraw and UNRL clarified that this morning

That’s my fault, I just logged in to change my previous moment to #3. The sheaths are crossdraw and UNRL clarified that this morning

No worries! I hadn't realized they were crossdraw either, but the OP just informed me via PM. I am going to withdraw my claim and I will amend my post above to reflect that. Cheers all, and good luck with the sale OP.

Back