Nyala Pocket Carry??

jwh720

Gold Member
I was considering a fixed blade for pocket carry, does anyone do this with the nyala? If so what pocket sheath do you use?

I worked with a guy that would pocket a professional soldier, Dozier body guard or an Emerson police utility knife.

All have an easy thumb break or easy exit from the kydex and you barely notice them in pocket.

I tried them all out and understood why he likes them so much.

The nyala is nice but not something I would ever put in my pocket with those stock handles .

Sorry if this does not help. But for pocket carry I feel there are many better options .

FYI. He usually carried an Umnumzaan clipped with one if the above mentioned blades and a CRK 4 inch shadow on the rear of his belt .

I worked with a guy that would pocket a professional soldier, Dozier body guard or an Emerson police utility knife.

All have an easy thumb break or easy exit from the kydex and you barely notice them in pocket.

I tried them all out and understood why he likes them so much.

The nyala is nice but not something I would ever put in my pocket with those stock handles .

Sorry if this does not help. But for pocket carry I feel there are many better options .

FYI. He usually carried an Umnumzaan clipped with one if the above mentioned blades and a CRK 4 inch shadow on the rear of his belt .
Thanks for the reply. I think your probably right after checking out some size comparisons there are better pocket carry options.

I pocket carry the Nyala occasionally with the stock sheath. It's not particularly concealable, but it fits in a deep pocket just fine. If I were to do it regularly, I would go with the rig that GermanyChris is styling. That's awesome.

Back