OHHHH MY....WHOOOHOOOOOOO

Can you believe it.I'm on the internet surfing CR forums and the door bell rings.............right this damn minute....DELIVERY....HAHAHAHA....I GOT MY FIRST SEBENZA....HAHAHA..I'M SO FRIGGIN HAPPPY.///
smile.gif
smile.gif
. I kid you not.
It's so beautiful...sounds corny but it really is...the beauty is in it's simplicity.
Thanks to all the guys who posted replies in my previuos post "Why Sebenzas" especially to
stjames,nightglock,TANGUS,Brian_Turner,Hoodoo,ptpalpha,ThomM,DonL and others.

I'm looking at the knife right now.....Please excuse my newbieness to CR....but please explain something to me!.....I bought the knife new from knifeart last weekend but the birth date
says it was born May 12 1998....I don't understand???....I thought I was getting a knife born late 1999...not 1998?...I'm confused!!! I read somewhere that there were changes made to the Sebenza...I think Handle changes..I'm not talking about the old style/classic 2000...but other changes could someone please refresh my memory...(stjames..guru of CR).How if any does it detract from it's usefulness?
WOW....a lovely knife
Thanks
Hilton
smile.gif
smile.gif

---------------------------------------------
Life will never be the same again...the skies are bluer, the sun shines brighter...aahhh

I've just done a search....I see a cut-out modification was made under the pocket clip round about July 99.(I like the old design, with a clip insert it looks much neater)
Any other changes other than this???
Did I mention I was HAPPY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hilton
---------------------------------------------
The air smells sweeter, the breeze is cooler...aahhhh

I think your search answered your question.
I too like the old lock better when using the clip insert.
Welcome to the fold and congrats on your new purchase
biggrin.gif

A South African Sebenzanista sounds like a good term to me.

Good on ya, Leo! Welcome to the clan of the Sebenzanistas. Long may your Sebenza cut straight and sharp.
smile.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Thanks DonL and Mickey77

What a great knife!!!Notice how low the knife rides in your pocket!!
smile.gif

Thanks
Hilton
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by HC Leo (edited 03-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by HC Leo (edited 03-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by HC Leo (edited 03-10-2000).]

Back