1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Old school o/u shotgun sold/sold/sold Please delete

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Coloradocat, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coloradocat

Coloradocat Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2013
    Today I have an old savage valmet 12 ga o/u shotgun. This gun is in incredible shape.i am the second owner ,my cousin being the first. Round count is exactly 73.he shot it 23 times and put it in the safe. I tried it at the skeet range and still liked my semi better so I shot 2 boxes and in the safe it went. I'm trying to raise some funds for something else so if I can sell this great .no scratches in wood or metal action is still tight not even broken in yet .single trigger,28",non ventilated barrels,2 3/4" only old school but like new it's really that clean. Asking 400 + shipping but I will work with you on that
    Must go through ffl. I'll know more about shipping costs tomorrow after work.let me know if you want better pics
    Would consider a trade. Mint Whaleshark,CRK's,Chavez ,or similar
    Thanks CC

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.