• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old School Ratweiler Gen-1 with Green Spec-Ops Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School Ratweiler Generation 1 from Swamp Rat Knives with Green Spec-Ops Sheath

Specs :
Blade Thickness : 1/4"
Blade Steel : SR-101 black coated & Sterile Version (no SRKW logo) - sharp factory edge
Blade Length : 7 1/2"
Overall Length : 13"
Handle Materials : Ribbed Green Micarta Scales - Oiled to look darker
Video exemple of an Old School Ratweiler : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYXLAVvswls
Ratweiler review by Cliff Stamp : http://www.cliffstamp.com/knives/reviews/ratweiler.html

Price : $OLD

My rules :

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at stefcanadian@yahoo.ca.
Payment is Paypal ONLY (Add 3% for paypal). Insurance is extra.
I'm not interested in any trades at this time.
If you want to buy something you must be ready to pay fast (I will not wait 24hours if someone is ready to pay ne already). So I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.
USA and Canada have priority, but I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.

Thank you.

Attachments

• p8130351.jpg
    p8130351.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 113
  • p8130353.jpg
    p8130353.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 81
  • zp4032p.jpg
    zp4032p.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 68
  • zzrwadd.jpg