• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old School RMJ Tactical Jenny Wren & Monolith Tools Camp Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

M67

Gold Member
Looking to sell a couple things, too much stuff laying around. That being said I'm not looking for any trades right now

Price includes shipping and paypal.

At the moment please no international shipping.

First I'll take it either by posting here or messaging me gets it.

1) RMJ Tactical Jenny Wren, old school with screw on handles and with a RMJ logo I've never seen before. Unused, just has some kydex rub on the sheath. Very cool piece for a collector looking for an unusual variant (or at least unusual for me). Comes with the sheath but don't have a factory box.

Price: $445

PyN0hfT.jpg

vzRavHU.jpg

1Kh24nC.jpg

Lck2KZT.jpg

2ePItv6.jpg

3Q4SCoC.jpg

8IUDqJA.jpg

2) Monolith Tools Camp Hawk/Hatchet. Monolith tools is out of Russia, I had him build this for me with the idea of a camp hatchet but never used it; mainly cause the weight, it's a chunky guy. The discolored parts on the finish are not there in person, was either dust or camera glare. I don't have a scale but it's 3/8" thick steel at the thickest part of the handle. OAL is 11 3/4". Micarta scales, don't know the hawk steel off the top of my head.

Price: $110 SOLD

8FV6CM9.jpg

XXchIC1.jpg

optoASr.jpg

WK9wbgl.jpg

7JiDROC.jpg

eAgHCVj.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Are you selling the second hawk for $110? The one with brown scales? If so I will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back