Oldest child and favorite INFI. Smoke and Prayers please. 11/2012 Update

mymindisamob

Platinum Member
My BATAC (which is not mine anymore) is heading for some rough territory soonish. It will be carried by a real warrior. Please pray for their safety. I will replace the BATAC (my favorite Busse thus far) when I am able, but I want to see this one come home safe, in the hand of very brave youngen.

Last edited:
Best wishes and thank you so much for serving for us all. Everyone should appreciate how great you are for proudly serving your country, and its people.

Prayers sent for your brave progeny - may they come home as they left - healthy and sound!

best

mqqn

Know how you feel. My nephew right about now is somewhere between Germany and there. His last tour before retirement and he's back in the sand trap. We'll just have to keep on praying for their safe return.

Last edited:
Wishing him and the knife a safe return. His service to our country much appreciated.

edited because I had to go and Google a look at the Busse BATAC since I had no idea what that one looked like. Nice knife!

Last edited:
Prayers sent, thanks for his service! My oldest reports to Parris Island in September.

I don't pray for knives but for your son anytime. May he come back home safe and sound.

Thank you everyone!
Just to be clear, my over-concern for the knife is a stab @ humor in a serious situation. If I thought it would keep him safe, I would send anything I own with him and not a prayer of it coming back except for him.

We all knew what you meant brother:thumbup::cool:

Here's to you and your Hero!:)

A halo of prayers and a cloud of smoke for safe passage, and a safe and speedy return.

Wishing your son a safe return Mike ... both now and throughout his career ...:thumbup:

Back