• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olivewood Knife Stands

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello!

I've picked up some Bethlehem Olivewood (I was inspired by the recent GEC Barlow run) and made a batch of knife stands with neodymium magnets, which hold up to 5 lbs.

These are $10 each, plus $3.85 for shipping. If you buy more than one, just add $0.50 for shipping per additional stand. The stands are pictured individually and numbered below.

Here is an example of how I typically use them:

CcAOtVyl.png

Thanks for looking!

hSCVsDk.jpg

O1otpPr.jpg

TLJ0KQd.jpg

A0qAE5X.jpg

yREfDk2.jpg

0rUx2Vi.jpg

9yCZLul.jpg

x99e8yZ.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive me - how do they work - mount them on wall ? Or just to sit them so the knife won’t lay down flat ?

Out of curiosity, why didn't you put the magnets in holes from the bottom, with smooth wood showing from the top? They would still hold the knife in place and look better.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you put the magnets in holes from the bottom, with smooth wood showing from the top? They would still hold the knife in place and look better.
The magnets don't seem hold the knife very securely from underneath, sadly. If I can find even stronger magnets, that would probably be a bit more feasible.

Thanks,
CJ

Back