Opinion wanted - Small BG-42 Classic ?

Sebe beginners question, just bought this fellow, what it is, am just guessing that maybe it is a BG-42 Small Classic No Idaho but being (wildly) wrong so often, am seeking some expert opinion, please.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

(Thanks in advance team).

Last edited:
That is awesome, thank you very much LW :thumbsup:
Seller reckoned he bought it 10 Years ago but I knew it was at least twice as old as that.
Was on a Hunting forum I mooch about on, pretty happy I guess.
Cheers very much again Lone_Wolfe

Seller reckoned he bought it 10 Years ago but I knew it was at least twice as old as that.

You're very welcome, enjoy your cool little find. :)

Great find:thumbsup::thumbsup:

IIRC the switch to BG-42 occurred along with the introduction of the Regulars so, yup, yours should be ATS-34.

Here’s my now retired from EDC duty Small which has been with me 25 years as of last week.
38166694-10F3-4EA6-B64C-AF4F12C0BD26.jpeg

Dang, Nice score!

Kind of makes you wonder how many of those old CRKs are floating around in random places and attics stashed away.

Hey you guys,

Cheers very much for your helpful and interesting comments.

He just arrived, have given him a clean, nothing looks amiss for the 26 years.

(He seems to work better, more smoothly and w/more stateliness vs. new* one tbh)

Some shots follow, quik n dirty, together with one from his bloodline, who is now 5 years old*:

Last 2 shots are post cleaning... less parts (to lose) too I notice vs. 2016 Sebenza 21 Large S35VN

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Now he's all clean:

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
Back