1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Orange schrade Walden celluloid 750

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Tiger 245, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Tiger 245

Tiger 245

Jul 8, 2019
    Hey guys, great site! Thanks for all the welcomes. Tons of smart guys on here. I'm just starting out, found a nice schrade Walden 750 but I've read there's an additional digit behind the 750, and trying to track down what that'd be. It's an orange celluloid 3 3/4 closed legnth, 1946-'56.

2. rover

rover Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Good luck. Those old Schrades are great!

3. Tiger 245

Tiger 245

Jul 8, 2019
    Thanks bud, the quality in these is unbelievable

4. eisman

eisman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2009
    You want to get this moved to either the Schrade Collectors or Traditionals forums.

Tiger 245 likes this.
  5. Tiger 245

Tiger 245

Jul 8, 2019
    Ok cool thanks man, is it a cut and paste job, or delete this one and get a new one started over there? Don't want to clutter things up. I'm not seeing any options at the top that will work

6. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    You can hit the little "Report" triangle at the bottom of your post, and ask a moderator to move it.
    Some pictures, including a clear, close-up picture of the markings on the blade will get you lots if answers. :):thumbsup:

Tiger 245 likes this.
  7. Tiger 245

Tiger 245

Jul 8, 2019
    Super, thank you again