P R O Te C T I O N ...

They say Gargoyle statues displayed around houses protect the occupants from ill fortune.

Would you mess with my Gargoyle?

Great family pic Gundy! Now tell them to quit their posing and get to work. Those limbs out back are not going to trim themselves! ;):D

Those limbs out back are chopped mate! The only one that is still a safe queen is the Coot.....

Nice family there gundy! I want a bandicoot and I am very interested in the ratchet. Do you find it useful? For me it would mostly see some light wood chopping(kindling and such) and maybe even some use when chopping up bar-b-q when it comes off the smoker. Hell, I might even try to throw it once. I picked up that little habit over in the ATC forum.

I plan on using the ratchet Saturday night on an unsuspecting bovine as we are having a barbie. Throwing, yes! We have a local archery club with a proper axe throwing target block. This could be fun!

The PR really did surprise me when it arrived bud, you do not actually see how usefull it is by looking at pictures of it. But once you actually hold it, the possibilities are endless! Very nice design...

Back