• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord key chains with beads

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Keychain Lanyards paracord and cast bead

I have several types of beads, some of the larger Viking Rune beads as well as the nice small Celtic bead, two colours of paracord, black or green camo with not much camo left...

I am making key chain lanyards that have a split ring for your keys and two diamond knots with a celtic bead sandwiched in between.

1" split ring key rings and they measure about 9" of the paracord end to end, not including the split ring.

Price shipped for these is $15 each,
Payment by check or money order as I do not have paypal

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Viking_rune_definitions by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

very little white left, so mainly black or and a little of the camo

KeyChainFobs by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

I use black waxed thread to do the whipping knot near the split ring on all except white paracord, so where you see the white thread, it'll be black whipping knot.

keyring_1 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

One nice thing about these lanyards is you can slip the keys through the paracord around about anything to keep it secure when not using.

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Also have this Thor's hammer bead, fairly heavy too, very solid, price shipped for this one is $18

Special one, price shipped for this one is $27, handsome Crusader's shield and cross placed between two tightly formed diamond knots.

Raven beaded key chain is now SOLD

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Relisting
G2

Last edited:
Relisting
G2

Last edited:
Thanks guys, PM replied and will start making those up to ship out asap
G2

Relisting
G2

Last edited:
Many thanks Gary for your attention to detail, I know not the attended use but it works.
oOimb0U.jpg

One question I forgot to ask, do these rust?

Nice ;)
As to rust, I think you'll find out soon enough, but, I do not think that one will.
G2

Relisting
G2

Last edited:
If anyone wants a bobtail fob installed on their knife just message me and we can sort that out
G2

Here's another bead I just got in, stainless with a nice design on it;

Also made a black and a red one too

and my wife said to tell folks, IF you want a shorter keychain, just let me know, as some may not want one as long, but, I think these are just about the right length ;)
G2

Last edited:
Relisting
G2

Last edited:
Relisting
G2

Last edited:
The black and white Crusaders Cross is sold
G2

Relisting
G2

Last edited:
Came up with another idea for these keychains, an option if you will, you know how you sometimes need your keys at hand, but you are also carrying something at the same time, I've added an additional Celtic bead that will slide up and cinch to your wrist so your keychain won't fall off your wrist. Price for this style is $2 additional, making it $17 shipped, I have these available right now, one is a bit longer for those that like a longer keychain I would also sell that one for $17.

by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Thanks for checking,
G2

Back