Paramilitary 2 Happiness

I broke down and bought a new Paramilitary 2 from a local authorized dealer last week and I absolutely love it. I've used it to cut some cardboard and wrapping paper so far and the edge is holding up beautifully.
I have been a long time Benchmade fan that just recently got into Spydercos. So far I have an Endura and the pm2. I will definitely be buying more.
Anyway I've been reading the other thread about the paramilitary 2 and couldn't help but to post this one.
Merry Christmas and happy new year blade forums.

-Justin
image_zpske45qxnm.jpeg

Last edited:
Tis the season to buy pm2's it seems, congratz on new knife!

My Blurple S110V PM2 should be coming in today. I feel like a kid again waiting for Christmas morning. This will be my first knife in S110V. I have 3 other PM2s, 2 in DLC S30v and the S35VN Sprint and they are among the favorites and most carried knives of my humble collection.

I got my PM2 almost a year ago and it has, among other things, set the baseline for me of what a high quality and excellently constructed knife is. I carry it and use it all the time. It sure is a winner.

May the happiness for us all continue!

And yes, definitely well played [emoji106]🏽.

The pm2 was my first spyderco, and my first quality folder. I absolutely love it, and plan on adding several more once my wallet can recoup from Christmas. When I decided to get a good folder finally (I always just bought beater folders and quality fixed blades) I was in the prefect place to pick what I wanted. I handled just about every benchmade, spyderco, Kershaw, coldsteel, zt, and all the other brands stocked at smkw. Out of the hundreds of knives I handled and looked at the pm2 was the one that stood out to me.

I have the s110v burple one and it's prefect for my needs, I'll eventually get the s30v digicam, but really plan on picking up the newer Sprint models if I'm lucky.

I can relate to this. However, the PM2 I do not yet have.
I first heard the name Spyderco about a month ago, I have 6 already!
Endura4
Delica2
Dragonfly
2 Manix LW's
and a Sage 2.
I love them all. I seem to like to FRN stuff. I really want a PM2 tho. Wonder if a FRN version is possible?
Yep, I have caught the Spydie Bug, and I am lovin' it!
Good thing I have a very cool wife!

I just snagged my third PM2 on the exchange this morning and this one is hands down the best yet! Thanks thales2015, and a hat tip to Steve K (spketch) who I sincerely believe is the best custom scale maker in the land!

IMG_1838_zpsqwwkjj3i.jpg

I just snagged my third PM2 on the exchange this morning and this one is hands down the best yet! Thanks thales2015, and a hat tip to Steve K (spketch) who I sincerely believe is the best custom scale maker in the land!

IMG_1838_zpsqwwkjj3i.jpg

Damn, that's purdy. I'm a knife newb and just got my first PM2 a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to look into custom scales.

Good one OP, you definitely got a wry smile from me on seeing this thread :thumbup:

Tasmaniac, that is stunning, and I agree with you about Steves work.

DSC00091_zpsnqrm7e2g.jpg

By Cuscadi:
DSC00080_zpswpwlnnyk.jpg

I believe the numbers have to do with a collectors club from spyderco. I have a shop that is local to me that has a huge spyderco inventory. The knife pictured above was bought new in the box last weekend, the manufacture date on the box is 7/10. I would like to know more about the numbers on the blade myself. It also only has Sal's makers mark on the blade, every other one I see has both Sal and Eric's or just Eric's mark.

What's not to love about the pm2? It's a well designed heavy duty knife that can hold up to hard use.

This is the s110v burple model thou it looks black in the pic.

AEP5nFt.jpg

Back