• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pardue, Fairall and Crawford

It was recently brought to my attention that my folks need some financial assistance in keeping their home. The knives need to go.
Price is all in/ TYD
Priority shipping included- will ship worldwide, shipping cost is on you
I reserve the right to do business with whomever i choose
Thanks for looking!

1.Mel Pardue Auto- 3.75" hand rubbed blade. Red micarta linerless frame. One of the lightest blade i've handled. Few marks on the blade that i caught in pics. Has not been carried, used or sharpened-$600

2. Fairall Model #3- 3.75" hand rubbed s30v blade. Swedge has 1/4"ish sharpened at the tip. Tan and blue g10 scales, comes with a set of cocobolo scales too. Has extra hardware too.
Detent is on the lighter side. Requires a firm push of the thumb or flick of wrist to open via the flipper tab. It can also be opened with the dual thumb studs. Has been carried 4 times, cut arm hair to test the blade after i sharpened it. Fairall no longer makes knives, so this is definately a collectible. Comes with soft carry case-$475

4. Crawford Shark 4"- Bead blasted blade, anodized ti frame with ti spacer. I've not carried, used or sharpened. Looks to have been carried lightly by previous owner. Very slight smoothing and a few snail trails on the frame. Very smooth openeing. Solid lockup, no vertical play, very slight play(almost flex) side to side. 95% condition-$400

Link to pics: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1251736-Pardue-Fairall-and-Crawford

Hope everything works out well, I had similar problems last year.

Hang in there

Back