Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to claim the pocket worn Red Case Peanut and the Case Mini Trapper that is posted by 19-3ben 19-3ben . Will offer up a pair of Buck 112’s if this is acceptable. I will post picture tonight if OK.

Chuck

Sounds good to me. If you send me your address and I’ll get the knives in the mail tomorrow morning.

D dsalazar Just wanted to give you a single post to contain all of my PIF offerings. its a combo of #24 and #45.
In order from top to bottom as pictured...
Tuya Talisman. Good flipper, on the larger side. Aus10 blade, frame lock with g10 scales and bearing pivot
Byrd Meadowlark 2 G10
Kershaw Shuffle
Kershaw Amplitude 2.5

6JaBFtp.jpg

nqYzHPb.jpg

19-3ben 19-3ben EDIT - I just saw someone claimed the two Case. I concede to the prior claims and will hold my additional offers for later.

No problem.

That Tuya is interesting. Never heard of them before but it looks like a great design.

Hey everyone this may be the best way to consolidate list. If we could post everything we have in one post and i will use the new post number hyperlinked. That way there isnt 2 to 3 post hyperlinked. Example is cheos still post 2480. I'll be updating throught the day as im off work today.

No problem.

That Tuya is interesting. Never heard of them before but it looks like a great design.
Its a pretty darn decent knife. I have their Bruiser as well and find them a little redundant in my rotation so I figured I would let someone else have a chance to try out the brand.

Current Items up for grabs
  1. M7 bayonetfrom sabre cat sabre cat post #451
  2. Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from @FOG2 post #600
  3. Case hunter @sbh06 post #709
  4. Dive knife and tin knife from @rob308post #741
  5. le thiers & wenger from @rob308 #765
  6. Chive, and case sheeps slippie from @FOG2 post #776
  7. Modified lockback,154cm from@WValtakis post #832
  8. CRKT Side Hawg 3from@JupiterPaladinpost #1068
  9. Kershaw Blackout from @(jeff) post #1233
  10. Desantis cozy right hand holster, Springfield xds 3.3 from @PWatkins post #1242
  11. CRKT Tighe from @dkb45 post #1246
  12. CRKT Squid from @arrowhd post #1366
  13. Binlun wrist watch from bikerector bikerector post #1459
  14. Tighe Rod from @T.L.E. Sharp post #1514 pics #783
  15. kershaw ferrite from @Earl1 post #1495
  16. Custom CF & Green G10 scale for Zt562 from @Impulse600 post #1556
  17. Winchester hunter & CRKT spew from @AlwaysTomboy post #1563
  18. Buck X-Tract Essential #0735PLS-B Cat. 3181 from sabre cat sabre cat post #1590
  19. Schrade old timer 940tw, Buck 525 T, 2 safety cutters from @PWatkins #1608
  20. Cortland Fly Reel from @bralexander #1748
  21. Kershaw amphibian from J jaseman post #1855
  22. Camillus CUDA & pocket8x20monocular/microscope @WValtakis post #1876
  23. Android tattooed tiger 50 mm automatic watch @Methuselah #1895
  24. Block of Ebony wood from @needler420 #2003 & 2023
  25. Case Russ lock with belt sheath @gonebad395 #2041
  26. 2010 Case XX limited edition crimson bone humpback stockman from @wroughndt #2073
  27. Free sharpening on wicked edge from @Bobadilla004 #2068
  28. buck 110 offered by chuck4570 chuck4570 post #2076 and 2150
  29. Basic membership from @Earl1 #2077
  30. Small Maxpedition bag, FiiO E12Aheadphone amplifier, Warne quick release scope mounts, Amazon Firestick, and Iron Bull 2.5 fat grips from @WillB #2115
  31. G. Sakai Archestral w/ 154 steel from @joeldworkin307 #2117
  32. Ferro rods made by @Redbusa06 #2163
  33. *Buck lockback and Gerber multitool *only available to a youth in need ofsome tools. Can be gifted for a prize to an event for kids. chuck4570 chuck4570 #2179
  34. Cold steel battle shades @Meshach #2188
  35. Gerber Dime, CRKT lake kickback,Coldsteel voyager,Rollingstones DVD 2CD combo BellaBlades BellaBlades #2267
  36. D2 hunter with convex grind from DP knives from bikerector bikerector #2278
  37. Western w82 J jaseman pics #2299 post #2306.
  38. Besttech hornet @joeldworkin307 #2301
  39. Benchmade afck @Kreyzhorse #2317
  40. 2 barlows one sabre and one prov cut co. A camillus electricians and a 4 bladed congressmen style D dsalazar #2326
  41. Hinderer xm18 3.5 scale in black/tan, 3 frame screws/nuts/ standoffs, filler tab/screw, 6 teflon washers D dsalazar #2327
  42. Remington bullet knife #1178 Canvsbk Canvsbk #2358
  43. Taotronics wireless earbuds @cchu518 #2398
  44. Crkt stiff kiss sabre cat sabre cat #2432
  45. Ontario carter prime, spyderco delica, ontario rat 1 @arrowhd #2470
  46. Rough rider razor trapper 19-3ben 19-3ben #2475
  47. Two buck 112 chuck4570 chuck4570 #2479
  48. Tuya talisman, byrd meadowlark, kershaw shuffle, kershaw amplitude C Chris Still #2480
Upcoming PIF's
  • Deinos
Unfinished (PIF) Business
  • None
List Version:
- Updated 1/17/19 7:01pm mountain

Would you like this one?

As much as I would like to say yes, I wouldn’t feel right.

I’ve already received two knives from this thread, without someone claiming the two I’ve posted. So as I said, I’m already two behind... lol

The other issue for me is the chisel grind. As a lefty, it can make it tough to use on occasion.

I appreciate the offer, but would like to see it go to someone who needs an EDC fixed blade more than I do. If it stays unclaimed for a while, I’ll rethink it some.

But my offer still stands to send the sheath I have along to whoever claims it, as a spair. (It’s for a tanto, but I think all the Stiff KISS’s were)

As much as I would like to say yes, I wouldn’t feel right.

I’ve already received two knives from this thread, without someone claiming the two I’ve posted. So as I said, I’m already two behind... lol

The other issue for me is the chisel grind. As a lefty, it can make it tough to use on occasion.

I appreciate the offer, but would like to see it go to someone who needs an EDC fixed blade more than I do. If it stays unclaimed for a while, I’ll rethink it some.

But my offer still stands to send the sheath I have along to whoever claims it, as a spair. (It’s for a tanto, but I think all the Stiff KISS’s were)
I beleive you can claim as long as you offer. I dont think someone claiming your previous offer has an effect on claiming and offering a new item. I could be wrong but its just something i notice. I have offered a hinderer scale and hardware and havent claimed on it.

I think his issue is that he doesn't feel right claiming another while his offerings are unclaimed. My only suggestion would be to ask about swapping out your earlier offerings and maybe upping to a single greater offering to claim this item and honor your prior claims. I know that I would be happy to allow such actions assuming a suitable offering were made.

I think his issue is that he doesn't feel right claiming another while his offerings are unclaimed. My only suggestion would be to ask about swapping out your earlier offerings and maybe upping to a single greater offering to claim this item and honor your prior claims. I know that I would be happy to allow such actions assuming a suitable offering were made.
His feelings make sense. The reason i bring it up though is some receive one item and offer up 4 items. Then 2 get claimed and 2 stay on list. Then they offer 2 or 3 more items and have 5 total. Its good to have variety some budget, some inbetween. To each his own though. The more that offer a bundle the more chance they have to ship multiple times.

P PirateSeulb has pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, I don't really have anything else to offer up at this point. I'm sure I could come up with something, but then again, it's not that big of a deal to me either. If I post something up, I'd like it to be an item that someone wants, and not just something to allow me to claim another knife. The back in forth is the real beauty of this thread.

P PirateSeulb has pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, I don't really have anything else to offer up at this point. I'm sure I could come up with something, but then again, it's not that big of a deal to me either. If I post something up, I'd like it to be an item that someone wants, and not just something to allow me to claim another knife. The back in forth is the real beauty of this thread.
Understood. I do like the back and forth of the thread. You can try an knife and put it back up if you dont like it. Thats the main reason i took up the list. I want to keep this thread alive. Keep in mind its hard to know what someone wants. Different strokes for different folks.

As much as I would like to say yes, I wouldn’t feel right...

...I appreciate the offer, but would like to see it go to someone who needs an EDC fixed blade more than I do. If it stays unclaimed for a while, I’ll rethink it some.

I was hoping you would accept the offer. I can't think of a better person to receive the Stiff KISS than you. For two reasons:

1) You already know that you will like the knife because you've owned one before.

2) You have a good, serviceable sheath. Mine is missing the metal belt clip and the plastic belt loop. I know that they are around somewhere but I have a black hole for a storage system and don't really feel like looking for them right now.

Besides, in my mind, a pay it forward thread is about helping someone else. Not about keeping track if someone's offering has been claimed.

sabre cat sabre cat ok, you’ve convinced me. How can I refuse your offer at that generous offer! :D

I’ll send you my info later tonight.

I’m still going to come up with something to PIF. It’s just the way I am.

sabre cat sabre cat ok, you’ve convinced me. How can I refuse your offer at that generous offer! :D

I’ll send you my info later tonight.

I’m still going to come up with something to PIF. It’s just the way I am.
Cool! It might not get shipped until the first part of next month. I am behind on everything. An injured back really puts a damper on life.

I went back and looked at your offerings, the Kershaw and W82. If your Western had been a W84, I would have jumped on it. As for the Kershaw, I used to own one of those. Seeing yours made me smile.

BTW, I am not really worried about you coming up with something to PIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back