1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I will be adding/updating within the next couple of days.

2. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    I just looked and can't find out how to delete stuff. Can anyone help/instruct me on how to make that happen?

3. dsalazar

dsalazar Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 22, 2017
    click on the conversation. Then right above the messages it says leave conversation.

4. smilk327

smilk327

Apr 14, 2016
    @chuck4570 Thanks chuck for the info is the sheath the leather one in the picture? If so consider the buck 112 claimed and the buck vanguard up.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  5. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    Just to make sure I have everything straight, I am shipping the following items to the following members:

Wenger Soldier knife - Deinos.

Ka-Bar Dozier - Bikerector.

CRKT Stiff K.I.S.S. - Jaseman.

Did I miss anything? They should ship out around the 1st of the month if not before.

I still have a Leatherman Micra available for someone to claim.

A M7 bayonet is also available. What's wrong guys? Why no love for the M7? You could use it as a beater knife if nothing else.

These are the only items that I have up as PIFs at this time. I think there may be a listing for a Buck folder of some sort but my daughter took that home with her a X-mas time. If the Buck listing is still up, please remove it.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  6. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Iv been thinking about the m7 but just dont think id really use it. It end up in the back of my truck . The micra is the one with scissors instead of pliers?

7. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I'd like to claim the Jess Horn @Velitrius if it's available. I'll put up something of equal value near NIB that I'm pretty certain someone will really enjoy.

McFeeli likes this.
  8. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    Beat by 4 minutes! I was about to claim that as well. Hope you enjoy it!

9. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    Got no problem with it. I don't know if you are supposed to pay one forward before you claim or not...
    Not my thread, so I want to make sure we dot the t's and cross the eyes first.

10. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    Nothing wrong with the idea of a bayonet in the back of your truck.

Funny story about bayonets in the back of automobiles. Back when I was dating my wife wife, she owned a low mileage Mercury that had been purchased from a local dealer. They had gotten it as return from a rental agency. Budget, Enterprise, or someone. After years of owning the car, she finally had a flat tire. When I pulled the spare out, we found a M6 bayonet resting nicely at the bottom of the trunk. Why was it there? How did it get there? And, what do you do with it?

We have just moved the thing from car to car every time she buys something new. Back then, she thought I was playing a practical joke on her. I assured her that was not the case. Still don't know if she believes me.

And, yes, the Leatherman Micra has scissors. This one is in excellent shape, BTW.

Deinos likes this.
  11. chuck4570

chuck4570 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Sorry no, both are nylon sheaths, when I did carry this knife it was always in my pack and I can’t find the original sheath anywhere.

Chuck

12. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    It's all good so long as it even out. I have something up right now that I thought someone would enjoy and don't expect anything in return.

19-3ben likes this.
  13. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    PM me your address and I'll fire her off then. I hope you like it.

14. fishiker

fishiker

Nov 5, 2006
    I have a new never sharpened Schrade 50T National Park Service Commemorative made in 1991. It was stored in it's original box which somehow received water damage but the knife is in great shape. Still in the box it would have been a collector item but without the box it should make an excellent user.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    Chris Still likes this.
  15. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    That is a good place to forget about it. I always keep a 6 inch fixed blade in the truck. Along with alcohol stove, gal water, lighter, first aid. I work around the edge of town and outskirts which ends up being the desert.
    I habe a letherman juice so il let some one else claim. Is it cumbersome with multiple shippings.

19-3ben likes this.
  16. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Main thing is equal value or greater. Add to a pif that you haven't claimed anything with or add a new pif. Its great to see this moving up.

17. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    [​IMG]

So just a few caveats.
    1. This is a TwoSuns Micro knife, it's not a novelty.
    2. It's a fully functioning ti framelock with M390 blade. The lockup is solid. The detent is tight and it fires hard. They went all out on this one and the lockbar even has a steel insert.
    3. It is tiny! It has a two inch cutting edge

So I live in NJ and this was meant to be an edc rotation in NYC where I work. Unfortunately I'm a creature of habit and my alox cadet said good luck trying to get me out of my pocket.

The knife is 3" closed and 5" open. It's the more expensive of the two micro models that they make. I was gonna get a Rike Hummingbird but I really dug the blade design of this one. The heat treat on the m390 is great and strops to shaving sharp. It's basically a nasty boxcutter in a tiny flipper package.

So I hope whoever claims it likes small knives!

arrowhd and dsalazar like this.
  18. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    For the record, Rat 1 has been claimed.

19. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    Who's else going to claim it? It is the oldest PIF offering we have!

I'm telling ya, M7s get no respect!

Methuselah likes this.
  20. dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Man m7s should have alot. Alright how about m7 and micra. Save you on shipping multiple.