Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to try the GEC 89. I'll offer up this Gerber Bolt Action with a sheath. I'm pretty sure this is not a factory sheath. I don't remember these coming with one. The knife is basically unused; it's still showing the factory edge, and all I've done in years is put a little oil on the joints.

ypnGR5G.jpg

CBFU01C.jpg

1nDkubA.jpg

iJJM7DK.jpg

Last edited:
The blur came a couple days ago. I love the fact that the speedsafe is gone. I am a fan of speedsafe knives but it seems nowadays they can draw alot of attention. It is truly a great time. It and a knockout are firghting for place as my regular modern folder.

@joeldworkin307 I'd like to claim that soldier for the auto presidio i threw into the mix a couple weeks ago on post 3297 if that's ok - mahalo!

after confirming this via PM with @joeldworkin307 on 3.2 the soldier never materialized, have contacted twice over the last week to no avail/reply. i'm tempted to say add it back to the list but what's the point? joeldworkin - if it was your intent to send still - don't bother, lol.

Last edited:
OK, found all the recipients. I want to be sure I get the addresses correct so if everyone can resend them I would appreciate it. Finding them in my inbox right now might be iffy lol. PM or email is fine...
c.n.still07 (at) gmail

L l1ranger - turnbox

turnbox was on the kitchen table when i got home last night

promptly hit my EDC Domino on it a few licks and put a slick edge on it again in no time.
then proceeded to annoy the wife by slicing up receipts for the next 5 minutes.

promptly hit my EDC Domino on it a few licks and put a slick edge on it again in no time.

I’m glad to see the Domino is still treating you well. I’ve seen a few of your pictures out in the forum.

I’m glad to see the Domino is still treating you well. I’ve seen a few of your pictures out in the forum.

i've really grown to like it - and I like the looks of it, unlike some of the other spydies
it fits my hands good and cuts well and isn't bad to maintain the edge either

I actually LOLed at the receipts. That little sharpener is pretty great for what you just did. Its light too so I would toss it in my camping gear.

In an effort to get this ball rolling again..... If you have posted previously in this thread NO PIF required on the following. Let's get this stuff moving.

CRKT Squid
Nieto Climber -claimed
Victorinox Rally
Buck 55 -claimed

Last edited:
arrowhd arrowhd , if it is OK I would like to claim the Nieto Climber, I have been going back and looking at it quite a few times. I know no PIF required and if OK with you I will offer the same for the knives I have posted.

Buck 110
Buck 521
Gerber Clutch multi tool (small)
Havalon Piranta-Z replaceable blade knife

arrowhd arrowhd , if it is OK I would like to claim the Nieto Climber, I have been going back and looking at it quite a few times. I know no PIF required and if OK with you I will offer the same for the knives I have posted.

Buck 110
Buck 521

You got it! PM your shipping information.

In an effort to get this ball rolling again..... If you have posted previously in this thread NO PIF required on the following. Let's get this stuff moving.

CRKT Squid
Nieto Climber -claimed
Victorinox Rally
Buck 55

Someone is going to be extremely satisfied with that Buck 55.

I picked one up awhile back and was completely blown away by it. It’s a mini tank with timeless good looks.

Buck 110
Buck 521
If it is okay with you and the the others in the thread I would like to claim the 110. I've wanted to try one out for ages but have never pulled the trigger on one. I have offered multiple items up with no PIF required, but if I find some spare gear I'll keep the ball rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back