Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... this thread needs more small, edc fixed blades! :D

Lets-drink-to.jpg

Fine print: not my baby

Since you both are active, sabre cat sabre cat I haven't forgotten the Wusthoff Spartan still needs to go out. Work got real busy and I haven't been able to get to the Post Office in time :( Very not normal for me. Brhowser87 Brhowser87 I'm hoping the above Wusthoff is enough of a PiF to claim the Buck Bantam you had offered up. I'd like to pass that along to my daughter's boyfriend mentioned a few days ago if I may.
Hey, I know you’re good for it .
Just ship it when you can. I understand how life can get in the way.

RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44

If that doctors knife hasnt been claimed yet...i would be interested in that if you are willing to ship to canada.

Please PM me to discuss what it is worth...so i can make the appropriate PIF.

Ok I’m bad, didn’t have the time to post my PIF so here it is, I’m putting up another Spyderco mule with handle scales attached and you choice of leather or kydex sheath. Will post up some pictures this afternoon hopefully. JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin

I've been interested in checking out a Mule lately. What kind of steel and handle material?

RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44

If that doctors knife hasnt been claimed yet...i would be interested in that if you are willing to ship to canada.

Please PM me to discuss what it is worth...so i can make the appropriate PIF.
Ok PM me your shipping info, and I'll attempt to ship it.
If anyone has a successful, cheap way to ship to Canada, let me know who you used.
As far as value, I PIF'ed the doctor knife for an enzo bobtail, so..$60?

I’ve got about 7 left, if I had a list I’ll try to accommodate.;)

Just about anything besides S35VN or 9Cr18Mo would be cool. I don't have a knife in any of the other steels besides VG10, and the Mule in that is damascus, which is another thing I've never tried out.

Since you both are active, sabre cat sabre cat I haven't forgotten the Wusthoff Spartan still needs to go out. Work got real busy and I haven't been able to get to the Post Office in time :( Very not normal for me. Brhowser87 Brhowser87 I'm hoping the above Wusthoff is enough of a PiF to claim the Buck Bantam you had offered up. I'd like to pass that along to my daughter's boyfriend mentioned a few days ago if I may.

That's perfectly fine. Pm me your shipping info. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it out with my work schedule but I'll do my best to have it out by Monday if that's ok with you.

Ok here's what I'm offering, your choice of one of my mules listed. Left to right cpm s35v, m4, maxmet, cpm s90v, cos-3, super blue, cruwear, cts-bd1. I'm including your choice of sheath leather or kydex. JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin I'm going to pull the folders you have listed due to lack of interest but if anyone whats one shoot me a pm or email.
emyWFW3.jpg
Z3jdxmR.jpg

Got the Victorinox from Tigerden Tigerden today and it's all good here. I told him it was ironic that he offered it when he did because just two days earlier I was looking at the exact same model in a store. I told my wife then that I would probably have to get one before hunting season. i had no idea one would find me so quickly!

Got the Victorinox from Tigerden Tigerden today and it's all good here. I told him it was ironic that he offered it when he did because just two days earlier I was looking at the exact same model in a store. I told my wife then that I would probably have to get one before hunting season. i had no idea one would find me so quickly!
Glad it arrived F fishiker . Enjoy it in good health.

Ok here's what I'm offering, your choice of one of my mules listed. Left to right cpm s35v, m4, maxmet, cpm s90v, cos-3, super blue, cruwear, cts-bd1. I'm including your choice of sheath leather or kydex. JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin I'm going to pull the folders you have listed due to lack of interest but if anyone whats one shoot me a pm or email.
emyWFW3.jpg
Z3jdxmR.jpg
Man this killing me..I want all of them :(
That CRUWEAR is calling my name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back