1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Get the II for sure, the I is a little slippery but still not worth it for me to get the II as it's textured enough. So much knife in a compact package. It's like someone sliced a large Sebenza down the middle and said here...take this half! Sans the pointy thumb studs of course!

See for yourself!

https://i.imgur.com/7cisIIk.mp4

bikerector and Deinos like this.
  2. Eric black

Eric black Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 9, 2019
    @JupiterPaladin I would like to replace my pif #32 on the list and put back the pif required. I'd be replacing it with a Civivi Plethiros. G10/D2. I really like the knife and its nice but it seems I have a problem buying knives that are to big and I know I wont carry. I like to buy knives just to buy them I guess:(. Nothing seems to take the delica or the feist that I acquired from @cchu518 out of my pocket.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/G7SeBwX

arrowhd and Deinos like this.
  3. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    Two weekends ago I was having a complete spazz out and had another black wharnie Delica in the online shopping cart. I had to talk myself out of it. Lol

4. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Oh man...full flat ground D2 and it looks like you could get the whole edge down on the cutting board...

5. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016

6. Brhowser87

Brhowser87 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2016
    Damn I like that one too. You have all the cool toys:D:D

WValtakis likes this.
  7. Eric black

Eric black Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 9, 2019
    After carrying and using the wharnie, I completely understand. Not sure if I put one in my cart I could talk my self out of it.:rolleyes:

You absolutely can. Not going to lie. I had to pull it out and try.

Thanks. It was between this one or the civivi McKenna. I just couldn't pull myself to put up the McKenna yet. 20190920_204210.jpg

8. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    @wroughndt

The Harvester has arrived.....Thank you sir. Will enter service immediately.

[​IMG]

9. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    That ^ Pruner blade!!! Such a killer utiliarian thing! Grips right into whatever you're cutting!

arrowhd and Deinos like this.
  10. wroughndt

wroughndt Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    @Deinos the Southard showed up right before I left for a trip today and I have been flicking it open in the truck all day. Definitely one of my favorite folders. Thank you so much for the generous PIF!

JupiterPaladin, RayseM and Deinos like this.
  11. wroughndt

Oct 31, 2011
    BA7F5E03-E5A5-473C-B872-2D58E79274F4.jpeg I would like to put up a Condor Undertaker Bowie. The fit and finish are by far the best I have seen on a Condor knife. The sheath fits a bit tight, it has been used and I convexed the edge. I will post pics when I get home.

12. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
  13. Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    Seems like anything Isham does with those companies is a cool design. I'd like to score some of his WE stuff but gotta save that for when I grow up.:D:D:D

Just because huh? The Smatchet was being used?

Deinos, woodysone and wroughndt like this.
  14. wroughndt

Oct 31, 2011
    It’s about as close to a Smatchet as most will get! It’s a big, heavy Bowie ready for some hard use..... did I mention no PIF required?

Deinos, woodysone, Brhowser87 and 3 others like this.
  15. RoachBelly44

RoachBelly44 Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 18, 2018
    No PIF....well that's just crazy. Are you out partying or something?:D

16. Pearly_Baker

Pearly_Baker

Jun 30, 2016
    I'd like to claim the Undertaker. I looked at one for a while before I ended up with a Western W49. I love the Western, but I haven't been able to bring myself to use it very hard. I

know you said no PIF, but I have some things others might get more use out of. I'll post up some pictures when I get back in town.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  17. wroughndt

Oct 31, 2011
    Email sent, it is yours!

bikerector and WValtakis like this.
  18. Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    Thats cool. I like it when it's no pif required but people still put stuff up. Let us know how that big thing does.

WValtakis, Deinos and JupiterPaladin like this.
  19. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    ?
    Why don't we just run two list on two different post? @JupiterPaladin (or his replacement) could just do two post back to back. The first post are items six months or newer and the second post are anything over six months. Viewers could browse both very easily.

Just an idea.

20. cchu518

Mar 6, 2013
    Guys let's keep the status quo for now. And let me try an outreach campaign for the first 30 pif. Gimme some time to check in with folks. I'll direct them back to the thread, give them the option to swap pif and if we don't hear from them I say we cross the item off and just mark them a wash?

bikerector, RayseM and WValtakis like this.