1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    Looks like @bikerector may have beaten you to it. Up to @Wilsonhome though ;)

2. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    Hmm.. Maybe I read his post wrong but I didn't think he said he wanted it(at least that I read). If I'm wrong, by all means correct me @bikerector ! I don't want to claim anything that you were after.

3. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    He quoted the GEC 25 offer then said he was thinking of taking it if his PIF offering of a Kabar Coppersmith Stockman was acceptable. Just offering my 2 cents just to help avoid any disagreements or whatever.

4. Neko2

Neko2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2003
    Sure thing!

Go ahead and send me a PM with your address and I'll get it out in the next couple of days.

5. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Edit: Resolved

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    McFeeli likes this.
  6. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Defcon Prolelia from @dkb45 Post #164
    Resume' Consulting from @cchu518
    Kershaw Emerson CQC-11 & Timberline Discovery from @JupiterPaladin post #399
    Thor Fire from @A-MAC post #314
    SAK, and Mora from @rob308 post #266
    Tuya Bruiser from @dkb45 post #469
    Havalon quik change blade from @3fifty7 post #427
    BM triage from @sbh06 post #454
    Browning 502 with leather pouch Case xx mini Trapper Camillus from @Monofletch post #484
    ZDP endura from @Cursum Perficio post #488
    Set of Kershaw Injections - 3.0 and 3.5, Schrade USA SP3, A Lansky 4 pack sampler from @l1ranger post #490
    Kissing Crane scout knife, limited to some relation to a service member preferred (see post) from @sabre cat post #503
    M7 bayonet from @sabre cat post #451
    Kizer Ursa Major from @cdf293 post #557
    S&M single blade trapper from @psmith27 post #579
    Kabar coppersmith stockman from @bikerector post #577
    OKC Ranger Falcon & Buck 303 from @McFeeli post #580

@Cereal_killer owes a PIF for orange caper FB

Updated 5/31/18, 8:07AM EST

Let me know if I missed anything or messed up.
    Cheers

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    BellaBlades likes this.
  7. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Not quite a gec but I just listed up a nice stockman if that's also your flavor. I think it would be about the same value so it could be used as your "claim" end of the PIF.

8. FOG2

FOG2 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2007
    I am conversing with NJBILL about a sheath but as yet unsure if it will covered under this PIF.

bikerector likes this.
  9. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    In talks for design now. This is claimed by @FOG2.

Since no one claimed the Fixed Blade customization, I will likely be putting something else up to cover the cost differential of what I was given.

10. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Does a machete count? I have a condor golok I've ripped the handle off with all intents of replacing it this summer after the stock handle rotted around the tang this winter. Shipping could be a pain but I'm certainly interested if you are.

11. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I may have missed it, did you already cover the PIF?

12. NJBillK

Mar 27, 2014
    Just for informational purposes, this is 1/4" O1, and Johns heat treat is fantastic on his O1.

13. FOG2

Nov 1, 2007
    No I have not offered anything. I was waiting on a value for the sheath so I would know what to offer.
    Am I incorrect in doing it this way?

JupiterPaladin likes this.
  14. NJBillK

Mar 27, 2014
    Sure does, I have some Horse Stall mat that would be perfect for this application. Othwrwise, I do have some other materials.

15. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Nope, I'll wait to see something from you and then add it to my list. Makes perfect sense to me.

16. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    I just sent you an email, I'm sorry about that I just can't believe I missed it that. I really don't want to take anything out from under you(especially since you claimed it first!). And because of that I really think it's entirely in your hands. The very last thing I want to do is take that out of them.

So if you decide to change your mind just realize there's absolutely no hard feelings on my end. It's my fault for not being caught up on the thread.

17. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I'll take it and put my coppersmith as the PIF for it, worked with @McFeeli so he'll take the GEC 25 mentioned above.

18. NJBillK

Mar 27, 2014
    PM sent.

19. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Defcon Prolelia from @dkb45 Post #164
    Resume' Consulting from @cchu518
    Kershaw Emerson CQC-11 & Timberline Discovery from @JupiterPaladin post #399
    Thor Fire from @A-MAC post #314
    SAK, and Mora from @rob308 post #266
    Tuya Bruiser from @dkb45 post #469
    Havalon quik change blade from @3fifty7 post #427
    BM triage from @sbh06 post #454
    Browning 502 with leather pouch Case xx mini Trapper Camillus from @Monofletch post #484
    ZDP endura from @Cursum Perficio post #488
    Set of Kershaw Injections - 3.0 and 3.5, Schrade USA SP3, A Lansky 4 pack sampler from @l1ranger post #490
    Kissing Crane scout knife, limited to some relation to a service member preferred (see post) from @sabre cat post #503
    M7 bayonet from @sabre cat post #451
    Kizer Ursa Major from @cdf293 post #557
    S&M single blade trapper from @psmith27 post #579
    Kabar coppersmith stockman from @bikerector post #577
    OKC Ranger Falcon & Buck 303 from @McFeeli post #580

@Cereal_killer owes a PIF for orange caper FB

Updated 5/31/18, 8:25AM EST

Let me know if I missed anything or messed up.
    Cheers

I think I got a few things sorted out to clean this up a bit.

20. FOG2

Nov 1, 2007
    After researching this Case Mako xx with embossed sheath and box I believe it to be of equal or greater value than the Sheath NJBILL and I are discussing. 20180531_084418.jpg this my entry into the PIF.

Earl1 and BellaBlades like this.