1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2019.
  1. Yes , this thing is out of control!

20.6%
  2. No , we can control ourselves...

79.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Shipping label printed, will go out tomorrow :).

~Chip

wroughndt likes this.
  2. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I am happy to say that the Kissing Crane Scout knife has been honorably claimed, via email, by a BF member and I like where it is going. Will ship Tuesday, 5 June, or before.

Please remove it from the list of available PIF items.

3. joeldworkin307

joeldworkin307 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Wonderful. Love it when a PIF is claimed so quickly. I'm out of town until Tuesday, so I'll send the Kiwi next week.

WValtakis likes this.
  4. anthonycastorena2014

anthonycastorena2014 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Was driving, just arrived at Atlanta Georgia for my first time at Blade. Saw your post afterwords apologizing. Takes a man to admit when he is wrong. Well spoken. I’d like to pay something forward to you just out of the good nature of this thread. PM me if you’d like to accept a random suprise knife, it won’t be junk. I think you will like the spirit of this thread. And I don’t think anyone would mind if you participated. I have shoved my foot in my mouth a time or two. It fits surprisingly well.

5. Cursum Perficio

Cursum Perficio Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Endura is yours @NCCNC email sent requesting your address. Apologies, it will be mid next week before I get to town and the PO, will let you know when it's on the way.

6. NCCNC

NCCNC Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2013
    No problem. I appreciate it!

Cursum Perficio likes this.
  7. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    @sabre cat I just sent you an email with the tracking number. I was able to drop it off at lunch. So the Falcon's on its way.

8. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    Thank You.

Your the Man!

9. sbh06

sbh06 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Well it turns out the Case hunter that I claimed from Mossyhorn from (post #) was a little big for me. That being said there’s gotta be someone out there who will put it to good use. It’s back up to go to a good home. (shamelessly plagarized picture from original offering):

[​IMG]

I’m also offering up a (very) lightly worn Casio G-Shock watch for someone who can use it.

[​IMG]

I would like to claim the Browning 502 offered by @Monofletch if he is agreeable to that.

10. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013

tracking info pmd to you enjoy them

ScooterG likes this.
  11. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    Hey guys, I have a Kizer Dorado in full titanium if anyone wants it. Its in excellent condition save for maybe a small scratch/smudge or two and some tape on the blade from last Christmas. I should have the box too. Let me know!:)

Old pic
    [​IMG]

12. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    What a beautiful knife.

kniferbro likes this.
  13. wroughndt

wroughndt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2011
    I have an HI CAK, 18”, around two pounds I believe. It is a thick, heavy blade that I have used to cut many trees out of trails with. The original scales came loose so Big Chris replaced them with micarta. This is an old pic and it is a tool that has been used hard, it will have scuffs, scratches, etc. Comes with the original black sheath.

Attached Files:

WValtakis likes this.
  14. Monofletch

Monofletch Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Send me your address. I will ship it as soon as I can.

15. Neko2

Neko2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2003
    Awesome!
    I have a villager AK and they are a beast of a blade. Someone is going to have a great time with that.

wroughndt likes this.
  16. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I suppose we need to add @ReservoirDog707 to the "owes a PIF" list. He was supposed to send one along, but went dark 2 weeks ago.

17. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    Defcon Prolelia from @dkb45 Post #164
    Resume' Consulting from @cchu518
    Kershaw Emerson CQC-11 & Timberline Discovery from @JupiterPaladin post #399
    Thor Fire from @A-MAC post #314
    Havalon quik change blade from @3fifty7 post #427
    BM triage from @sbh06 post #454
    Set of Kershaw Injections - 3.0 and 3.5, Schrade USA SP3, A Lansky 4 pack sampler from @l1ranger post #490
    M7 bayonet from @sabre cat post #451
    Tuyaknife Talisman, Ruike P801 and Spyderco Doublestuff from @Minirehak212 post #567 & 572(pic)
    Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from @FOG2 post #600
    Case hunter & g-shock watch from @sbh06 post #709
    Kizer Dorado from @kniferbro post #711
    HI 18" CAK kuhkri (big'un) from @wroughndt post #713
    Boker Plus Exskelibur 1 from @kniferbro post #723

@ReservoirDog707 owes a PIF
    ZDP endura claimed by @NCCNC look forward to seeing what you have to PIF
    S&M claimed by @AdamFuzzyballs will PIF next weekend

Let me know if I missed anything or messed up.
    Cheers

Updated 6/1/18, 9:21PM EST

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    kniferbro and Deinos like this.
  18. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    Before I take this off this list, @sbh06 are you only taking the Browning 502 or the whole lot since there are 3 listed there?

19. Monofletch

Monofletch Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 14, 2010
    All my traditionals have been claimed.
    502s and US Army knife.

Wilsonhome and bikerector like this.
  20. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Is that one more of a chopper or a splitter? I picked up a 19" HI char chirra that's 44oz (list weight) and I think and 1/2" thick at the spine. Splits better than my fiskars chopping axe in a smaller package but pretty much stinks for chopping wood... and nearly 3lbs is too heavy but going 2-handed and it is pretty BA for such a short blade... relatively speaking of course. Handles a baton well.

Mines bigger ;)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.