Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MtesuUT.jpg

Epic never give up. Dust yourself off.

Off the phone. Click and hold on picture. Box pops up an option to copy the picture link instead of page is there.
But if just clicking share img it doesn’t give option.

Love Oakley’s . Had a pair of 24k Juliet’s . The only thing is the sunglasses market is a monopoly. All controlled by luxoticca.
Juliet's sitting in my dresser needs to be sent in and I would if Oakley could refresh them . Unfortunately they can't anymore. They don't have the lenses. Or that's the story I was given 2 years ago. Best Oakley's I ever owned

If his aren't, I have a NIB pair of gloss black Mark II's that you can have. Had been thinking of offering them, but since the other ones didn't move yet I haven't bothered.
I appreciate the offer. I’d be targeting the others being that there’s no pif required. I’m going to most likely put something up as no pif required but nothing crazy special. I have a g shock watch in good condition I may be able to put up for the mark 2s.

Juliet's sitting in my dresser needs to be sent in and I would if Oakley could refresh them . Unfortunately they can't anymore. They don't have the lenses. Or that's the story I was given 2 years ago. Best Oakley's I ever owned
I liked them but not being gold. Also they were for riding motorcycle. Awkward when wearing helmet.

Love Oakley’s . Had a pair of 24k Juliet’s . The only thing is the sunglasses market is a monopoly. All controlled by luxoticca.
Yeah, Lux does own a big share but you can find a lot of gear from independents. Just stay away from places like Lens Crafters.

Yeah, Lux does own a big share but you can find a lot of gear from independents. Just stay away from places like Lens Crafters.
It’s not so much the stores I care about. It’s the fact that they have about 20 brands under them. Oakley, Versace, bvlgarri, Burberry. The list goes on. But what can I do. It’s not going to stop me from buying

It’s not so much the stores I care about. It’s the fact that they have about 20 brands under them. Oakley, Versace, bvlgarri, Burberry. The list goes on. But what can I do. It’s not going to stop me from buying

They have more than twenty. I've worked for Lux and I may do it again out of necessity but I would prefer not too.

There are many decent, well-respected brands that are not connected with them at all. Scott Harris is the first that comes to mind. They are an excellent line of frames that I can highly recommend. My wife has two pairs going on 6 to 8 years. If she can't destroy them or make them look like a pretzel in less than a year, they are well made. My daughter is even worse.

Champion is another good line They have an amazing warranty.

Do you need Rx or Plano lenses in your eyewear?

I guess we should probably continue this in some other place. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

South paw draw South paw draw , I received the two Gannon knives today, thank you for this opportunity. I want to say that the green g10 assisted knife is very smooth and comfortable in the hand, the black carbon fiber manual opener is a bit larger but a nice knife itself. I hope I don’t disappoint you but I don’t see myself carrying either of these knives and with your approval I would like to release them back to this thread, if approved I will post them up tomorrow. I guess I just can’t get away from my traditional pocket knives.

South paw draw South paw draw , I received the two Gannon knives today, thank you for this opportunity. I want to say that the green g10 assisted knife is very smooth and comfortable in the hand, the black carbon fiber manual opener is a bit larger but a nice knife itself. I hope I don’t disappoint you but I don’t see myself carrying either of these knives and with your approval I would like to release them back to this thread, if approved I will post them up tomorrow. I guess I just can’t get away from my traditional pocket knives.
Not a problem release away

But they are ganzo's. Not gonnon. Lol I'm sure it was your auto correct. Mine messes with me all the time.

Dropped my daughter and the rest of the tribe at the airport for them to catch a plane to start there trip on the cruise to Australia. I will be shipping out all the packages tomorrow. I want to take a mine and thank everyone for you understand and patience. It is so much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back