1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pay it forward. Yes were doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

1. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013
    knives.jpeg

posting this set of knives for the fishing items ----------take one or both

tin knife forget who made it very lightly used
    wenoka dive knife nice shape lightly used no rust

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    I will be posting a 3rd pif soon. I have to let the fog clear first.

3. blades&wrenches

blades&wrenches Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Putting this GEC 83 back up. Great little knife, just a hair small for me.
    [​IMG]

4. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp That's right, it's genuine Velveeta... Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    This would be a great addition to my scout camping gear. I'd like to claim it if I can. I'd put up a Buck 110 in CPM 154 and a Binlun watch in return. Really nice little watch, but I never wear it and I rarely carry the Buck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These will be up whether my claim on the HI Kukri is accepted or not. I don't use them. Better to pass them along.

If you need a nice watch for some reason give the Binlun a try. It's like the Kizer of the watch world. Really lovely watch with an interesting movement, but totally affordable.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  5. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    We had a raccoon trying to drag off a 5 gal. bucket of cat food last night. It was a great time to use the flashlight I received here. Thanks again, A-MAC.

anthonycastorena2014 likes this.
  6. Kreyzhorse

Kreyzhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2013

Not claiming it, but that watch looks fantastic Bryce.

7. wroughndt

wroughndt Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Sounds good to me! Shoot me your address and I will get it out Wednesday at the latest.

8. Neko2

Neko2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2003
    That is a nice looking watch.
    Also not claiming it as I'm dorking out with my Pebble watch currently.

9. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    It's the end of the weekend and I really expected to see a lot more action over the past three days...

Look forward to something else as a PIF... Coming soon to a computer near you!

Deinos and JupiterPaladin like this.
  10. KnifeHunter62@BAFCOInc

[email protected]

Jun 8, 2017
    @kniferbro I would love to claim your Kizer Dorado. I have been meaning to get a Kizer since I have yet to experience one hands on. I hear all these great things about them and am happy to make the Dorado my first! I have many knives I can PIF with. I will get something together later tonight. Maybe a Spyderco PM2 or 3. I have a Yojimbo. Maybe a Boker Albatross in full titanium or a few Gerber or SOG multi tools. I'll figure it out when I get home and whatever is acceptable to you either something single or multiples. I'd like to maybe put a few things out there to try and get the thread moving some more. Ive got tons a stuff since I have a rather large inventory of pre owned knives for the new knife shop I'm in the process of getting up and running. I look forward to contributing some cool stuff.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    JupiterPaladin and kniferbro like this.
  11. sabre cat

Jul 4, 2014
    They're here! I just came home at lunch and found this sitting in my mailbox. What fun.

The 303 already has been a big help for me and I've been home less than an hour. I wanted to try a Buck folder to see what it's walk & talk is like before I put hard money down on a forum knife.

As for the OKC Falcon, it is going to help me with some food prep this week. I have been wanting to try some 5160 steel and now I can.

I can also see a short camping trip in my near future. :)

Thanks again.

12. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    Very cool, man! I haven't been keeping track of it, so I'm glad you were haha. I got another package I've been trying to keep tabs on.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything like that. The Falcon is really well made in my opinion, as is the 303. My 303 has been a little champ for what I've put it through, and knowing Buck's warranty there's not much I wouldn't put it through. Enjoy!

13. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Defcon Prolelia from @dkb45 Post #164
    Resume' Consulting from @cchu518
    Kershaw Emerson CQC-11 & Timberline Discovery from @JupiterPaladin post #399
    Thor Fire from @A-MAC post #314
    Havalon quik change blade from @3fifty7 post #427
    BM triage from @sbh06 post #454
    Set of Kershaw Injections - 3.0 and 3.5, Schrade USA SP3, A Lansky 4 pack sampler from @l1ranger post #490
    M7 bayonet from @sabre cat post #451
    Tuyaknife Talisman, Ruike P801 and Spyderco Doublestuff from @Minirehak212 post #567 & 572(pic)
    Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from @FOG2 post #600
    Case hunter & g-shock watch from @sbh06 post #709
    Dive knife and tin knife from @rob308 post #741
    GEC 83 from @blades&wrenches post #743
    Buck 110 154cm & Binlun watch from @T.L.E. Sharp post #744
    Something COOL from @[email protected] post #750 PENDING decision

S&M claimed by @AdamFuzzyballs will PIF next weekend
    Boker Plus Exskelibur 1 claimed by @dkb45

Let me know if I missed anything or messed up.
    Cheers

Updated 6/4/18, 5:00PM EST

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    AlwaysTomboy likes this.
  14. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    Post #196 was an offering by this user. I do not know if it was claimed, or if RD707 was ever back, but he did propose a knife to send out.

JupiterPaladin likes this.
  15. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    @bikerector I'm pretty sure ReservoirDog got a Tenacious then sent out a Link. I could have missed something though.

16. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    Thanks fellas, someone called him out a few updates back and I never confirmed the validity. I'll take reservoir dog back off.

17. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013
    if I asked for the gec 83 and I posted more items would that cause an issue in any way ?
    if so I understand don't want to be greedy but that is a sweet knife

18. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    I don't believe there is any limit. You're good brother :thumbsup:

19. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I have the same dilemma sometimes. There's a lot of cool stuff coming through and I know I have things I could offer up but I feel like I need to give others a chance.

I kind of want someone to claim that buck 110 because I know I won't use it but there's a little sentimental appreciation for the model since it's the only hunting knife my step-father ever used but it's not like it's his knife. I've never owned one either so there's that.

20. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013

that's how I feel also but its calling me each time I see it