Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better go for it before I do and pull something from the safe! ;)

that's how I feel also but its calling me each time I see it
Don't feel bad bro. Others have made more than 1 claim and offering. Don't let it pass. I keep kicking myself over missing the ZT0566 which is basically my grail knife (any model of the 05XX line) :(

I will put up a new PIF.

A Wenger Soldier/Stanard Issue.

Produced in the early 1970's, this Wenger Soldier model sports the old style cross on its scales, plus it has the Waffen Kontrol stamp. The finish on the scales is in excellent shape; so, this would make a great display knife. The blade had some very minor tip damage and has been dressed accordingly. When the knife is closed, you can't tell unless you know what you are looking for. This one has been in my permanent SAK collection but I plan to replace it with an earlier model.

Free shipping within the US and Canada.

Last edited:
I have the same dilemma sometimes. There's a lot of cool stuff coming through and I know I have things I could offer up but I feel like I need to give others a chance.

I kind of want someone to claim that buck 110 because I know I won't use it but there's a little sentimental appreciation for the model since it's the only hunting knife my step-father ever used but it's not like it's his knife. I've never owned one either so there's that.

Claim it! Even though it's not your step-fathers knife, it will remind you of him. Carry it in his honor!

Last edited:
Putting this GEC 83 back up. Great little knife, just a hair small for me.
zAIQ2GA.jpg

I would like this
and if ok with folks posting up for grabs.
le thiers is a bit small for me got off of this thread

View attachment 919003

Last edited:
I would like this
and if ok with folks posting 3 of these up for grabs.
le thiers is a bit small for me got off of this thread
red wenger I have had forever and rarely touch it
same with the alox farmer used but nice all are very sharp
That's fine by me if it's ok with everyone else. What say you fellow PIFers?

Defcon Prolelia from dkb45 dkb45 Post #164
Resume' Consulting from @cchu518
Kershaw Emerson CQC-11 & Timberline Discovery from JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin post #399
Thor Fire from @A-MAC post #314
Havalon quik change blade from @3fifty7 post #427
BM triage from @sbh06 post #454
Set of Kershaw Injections - 3.0 and 3.5, Schrade USA SP3, A Lansky 4 pack sampler from @l1ranger post #490
M7 bayonet from sabre cat sabre cat post #451
Tuyaknife Talisman, Ruike P801 and Spyderco Doublestuff from Minirehak212 Minirehak212 post #567 & 572(pic)
Case Mako xx with embossed sheath from FOG2 FOG2 post #600
Case hunter & g-shock watch from @sbh06 post #709
Dive knife and tin knife from rob308 rob308 post #741
Buck 110 154cm & Binlun watch from @T.L.E. Sharp post #744
Something COOL from @KnifeHunter62@BAFCOInc post #750 PENDING decision
le thiers wenger and alox farmer rob308 rob308 #765

S&M claimed by @AdamFuzzyballs will PIF next weekend
Boker Plus Exskelibur 1 claimed by dkb45 dkb45

lots of nice stuff just sitting I cant believe it

Last edited:
I've always liked the goofy looks of the Kiwi, but never got around to ordering one...I'd love to add it to the slip joint rotation :).

I have a Cold Steel Counterpoint XL (AUS8, lightly used) I can offer if that seems reasonable.

Edit: pm sent to @joeldworkin307 , Counterpoint claimed by wroughndt wroughndt :)

~Chip
Got the Cold steel today. This thing is huge! Thank you much for the great knife!

I have a Boker Plus Exskelibur 1 (the larger one) if anyone wants it. It's the decade edition in carbon fiber and blue anodized titanium. VG10 blade.

I'll be honest the lock is a little sketchy, it rocks a little when you try and wiggle it. But it handles spine taps fine and has never failed on me. If you take it I'd check the lock out a bit before you use it to see what I mean. Or use it like a friction folder. Or just take it to try out a front flipper like I did. Comes with box and pivot tool.

Still in great shape.
arpdO4L.jpg

kwYj76a.jpg

Lemme know!
Considering the lock kinda not working on it, would you take a Böker Plus Griploc as an equal PiF? Box and all, mirror polished edge. I just don't carry it.

This would be a great addition to my scout camping gear. I'd like to claim it if I can. I'd put up a Buck 110 in CPM 154 and a Binlun watch in return. Really nice little watch, but I never wear it and I rarely carry the Buck.

20180603_162510.jpg

20180603_162413.jpg

20180603_162441.jpg

These will be up whether my claim on the HI Kukri is accepted or not. I don't use them. Better to pass them along.

If you need a nice watch for some reason give the Binlun a try. It's like the Kizer of the watch world. Really lovely watch with an interesting movement, but totally affordable.

PM sent to figure out PIF value of the combo (this is not a claim so others can still jump on it).

Considering the lock kinda not working on it, would you take a Böker Plus Griploc as an equal PiF? Box and all, mirror polished edge. I just don't carry it.

I've never seen a griplock before, that's a pretty nifty looking mechanism from the boker vid I just watched. I think that's one where I love that they did something new and the engineering of it's cool but not my tastes in aesthetics.

I would think the value's would be similar if the griplock is in good condition like the excelibur, except for the questionable lock. Just one opinion, based on new values from BHQ.

I've never seen a griplock before, that's a pretty nifty looking mechanism from the boker vid I just watched. I think that's one where I love that they did something new and the engineering of it's cool but not my tastes in aesthetics.

I would think the value's would be similar if the griplock is in good condition like the excelibur, except for the questionable lock. Just one opinion, based on new values from BHQ.
I based the value on new value ($100 and $80), both being used (equal subtraction), and the faulty lock taking off around a quarter of the value.

The Griploc is super cool though. If it was made with a better steel, I'd be carrying it all the time, I'm just too much of a steel snob to get over AUS-8 any more. I won't touch anything below 440C any more.

20180601_085810.jpg I am interested in the Resume consulting offered by CCU. I dont know what the value is but I will
Put these up to see if it is ok with evryone.
20180601_094801.jpg

Attachments

• 20180601_085910.jpg
    20180601_085910.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 3
CCU. I cook for a living so it would be a basic ez resume in my opinion.
Let me know if this agreeable to all plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back