Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BellaBlades, May 9, 2018.

Tags:

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2019.
  1. Yes , this thing is out of control!

20.6%
  2. No , we can control ourselves...

79.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoachBelly44

RoachBelly44 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2018
    No way! @Makael started this with that 124! He did a real solid for the thread.

As far as sour grapes guy....you dont have to respond to that mess. No offense to him, but I don't remember him buying memberships for multiple people he's never met. No offense to him, but I don't recall him offering up free time, labor, and leather for others.
    No offense to him, but he also has at least 5 open PIFs of things people aren't currently claiming, meaning he has recieved at least 5 things recently from people here, without giving up much if anything.
    No offense to him, but you also replied first.
    I am failing to see why the sour grapes honestly?

2. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Ya 10-4. Just one nice knife and only once in a while. If in a week no one claims it we can release it for a multiple knife for the pif. But let's attempt to try to keep one nice pif up. We all know it's not going to last. And this one way out of my wheel house. I know diddley squat about fixed blades. I know folders. And the Kiser is a nice one. But not the nicest one pit up by me to.date. that pm2 was never and the mini grip in 20cv also super nice. So cheers to all lets go on and there's a full list to pick off of. Love you all

3. RoachBelly44

Sep 18, 2018
    Congrats! I have about 5 beers a year... but next one, I'll drink to you Sir! And pray to God for your continued strength and sobriety.

woodysone and Worldwatcher like this.
  4. strongbear0

strongbear0 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2011
    I like the impulsive nature of this thread. :D

5. dsalazar

dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    I think trying to keep at least one item on the pif list a one for one isn’t too hard. I have missed tons of great stuff because I don’t want to offer 2 blades for one. I like seeing nice things come in and if I really need I can pull out one good one and do it.
    There is a whole list of other stuff. 1 item out of 60 isn’t bad

6. dsalazar

dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Does that mean I can claim zachboys stuff no pif required. Wait com back with that crap you have

woodysone and RoachBelly44 like this.
  7. Worldwatcher

Worldwatcher Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Thank you, much appreciated!

RoachBelly44 likes this.
  8. strongbear0

Jan 24, 2011
    hahaha, well I'll make it a little more interesting I guess and toss up a couple PIFs with nothing required in return. If you feel like PIFing something in return, please do so, but it isn't required.

@JupiterPaladin when you get a chance can you add these to the list with no pif required in retun.

1. Dark Ops Vendetta CTV2 steel
    2. Oakley Radarlock sunglasses with an extra set of lenses and a vault case. They've got a couple of scratches, but they still do their job and block the sun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. RoachBelly44

Sep 18, 2018
    You Sir are a bold faced devil...my kind of man! s4f1k.jpg

Ryan Thompson, woodysone and dsalazar like this.
  10. dsalazar

dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Those radar locks are beautiful. I wish I could pull off white frames.

Brhowser87 and strongbear0 like this.
  11. RoachBelly44

Sep 18, 2018
    Way nice of you!

woodysone and strongbear0 like this.
  12. dsalazar

dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    But really though what kind of crap is that. I’m not coming back guys. My mom is taking away my phone. Says I shouldn’t be playing with knives. He claimed some good stuff. O well spilt milk.

woodysone and RoachBelly44 like this.
  13. South paw draw

Sep 23, 2019
    @Yimes I hate to do this brother but I'm gonna need you to confirm to details on the possible trade deal I offered you yesterday. Seems there is an issue and this needs some context for another members clarification

woodysone likes this.
  14. RoachBelly44

Sep 18, 2018
    Yeah, just some real sour grapes type stuff?
    He seemed to have been benefiting from the thread, while not giving up anything? Idk?
    Seems like at that point, you shouldn't go calling out people who got to something before you did.

WValtakis and woodysone like this.
  15. dsalazar

dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Well if anyone wants something stippled let me know. I can make some decent stipples. Some one said there nice and spaced and even looking. Hahahah.
    Mother in laws keirig is here. It’s looking tempting.

16. StrangeDaze

StrangeDaze

Mar 20, 2016
    Id like to claim the radarlocks

17. strongbear0

Jan 24, 2011
    [​IMG]

18. strongbear0

Jan 24, 2011
    @StrangeDaze pm me your info and I'll ship them out Monday or Tuesday with all the other PIF stuff. Now I just have to make sure I get all the labels and boxes right or it will be utter chaos on delivery day.

19. dsalazar

dsalazar

Jun 22, 2017
    Don’t take your eyes off the packages . They’ll switch themselves when your not looking. Then your going to think you dod something . True story

woodysone and strongbear0 like this.
  20. South paw draw

Sep 23, 2019
    Well I don't think I can ship live stock and my cat just took off like a bat out of hell. So your off the hook for now. ( here kitty kitty kitty. I wanna get some nice new work done to you)

dsalazar and RoachBelly44 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.