Pay it forward. Yes we're doing this again.

Should we close the Pay It Forward thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]Also, thanks to cchu518 cchu518 for letting me check out that Metamorph (hoping I can get the hang of this one...). Will either be putting up something to match it, or putting the metamorph up itself, if either my thumb is still too dumb to front flip properly or.... I cave & grab the m390 version of it from BHQ:p
Thanks again, guys:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting to try out a front flipper for awhile myself. That's one thing I haven't seen on the list yet.. Happy you got the Dover. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Also, thanks to cchu518 cchu518 for letting me check out that Metamorph (hoping I can get the hang of this one...). Will either be putting up something to match it, or putting the metamorph up itself, if either my thumb is still too dumb to front flip properly or.... I cave & grab the m390 version of it from BHQ:p
Thanks again, guys:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting to try out a front flipper for awhile myself. That's one thing I haven't seen on the list yet.. Happy you got the Dover. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Keep it in mind, bud. If I like it enough, I won't be able to talk myself out of the BHQ version haha, and if I don't... it will still end up on the PiF table. Win win :D

So...wife brought in the mail tonight...
Her: "Hon, you have a package"
Me: "That's weird...the knives I bought/traded this week...errr... I mean Amazon stuff doesn't get here til Wed at the earliest".
So... after I am sure it isn't one of my enemies trying to bomb/poison/implicate me...:D
I open it to find this:
V8nXjVY.jpg

Helluva nice gesture... Thanks @Yimes!

Going to see what else I have to put on the block, most likely in the fixed blade realm to match it.

Also, thanks to cchu518 cchu518 for letting me check out that Metamorph (hoping I can get the hang of this one...). Will either be putting up something to match it, or putting the metamorph up itself, if either my thumb is still too dumb to front flip properly or.... I cave & grab the m390 version of it from BHQ:p

Thanks again, guys:thumbsup:

Very neato! Glad it made it around to you. It's a really great knife, one I hope to imitate without copying soon. Love the belly on that little guy.

Ok here is a pif to add some gear to the mix. A bianchi model 100 rh size 10. Had this for my 3” Kimber I sold long ago. Maybe used 4-5 days. I have some obenaufs lp I can put on it if the claimer wants. Looking online its value is $40 for a pif
upload_2019-10-28_17-21-37.jpeg

I've been wanting to try out a front flipper for awhile myself. That's one thing I haven't seen on the list yet.. Happy you got the Dover. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I caved and ordered the gen2 Metamorph it comes in at 2.5 ounces. I basically came to the conclusion that this is going to be one of my regular edcs and currently there's no substitute for it. The Metamorph is basically a folding bird and trout knife running on bearings.

Ok here is a pif to add some gear to the mix. A bianchi model 100 rh size 10. Had this for my 3” Kimber I sold long ago. Maybe used 4-5 days. I have some obenaufs lp I can put on it if the claimer wants. Looking online its value is $40 for a pif
View attachment 1221715
I really need this if nobody has claimed it. I will far exceed the value in Pif, I usually try to stand back after I claim one, but this is exactly what I need.

PiF Guidelines
Items with the :thumbsup: do not require a return PiF!

1. Tighe Rod *T.L.E. Sharp #1514 :thumbsup:
  2. Boker Arbolito *dsalazar #3034
  3. CRKT Fossil @Brhowser87 #3962
  4. Buck Cadet Stockman *sabre cat #4451 :thumbsup:
  5. Leatherman Fuse stainless @Bellasdaddy #4569
  6. Kershaw Shuffle @Poriggity #4821
  7. Buck 110 & Timex Expedition @Brhowser87 #4864
  8. 2 blocks of soapstone & 1 bow drill kit @StrangeDaze #5459
  9. Kershaw Filter & Timberline Workhorse South paw draw South paw draw #5677
  10. CRKT Pazoda & Delegate, Case Toothpick @Pearly_Baker #5707 :thumbsup:
  11. Kershaw lockback @COSMO #5907
  12. Robinson Camp Knife & Kabar lockback @COSMO #5985
  13. Gerber Flatiron @Brhowser87 #6189
  14. 3" Rhineland Cutlery @jaseman #6334
  15. Custom Fixed Blade @COSMO #6627
  16. Rat 1 D2 CF @dkb45 #6682
  17. Buck 673 & Ontario RJF 1911 @dkb45 #6990
  18. Kershaw Link Tanto, Kershaw Needs Work K kframe357 #7003
  19. Kershaw 1920 South paw draw South paw draw #7082
  20. Becker BK11 Recurve & CRKT Squid @StrangeDaze #7195
  21. BHQ morale patches @cf1969 #7330
  22. Buck 505 @Midnightrider70 #7380
  23. Top Pop Sunglasses @jlauffer #7651 :thumbsup:
  24. CRKT M16-14M @BearMGCHafter #7677
  25. Oakley Software backpack, (CRKT stiff kiss, streamlight stylus pro 2aaa, gshock g300-3av), Gerber USA made multi tool, Lindsey 1095 CF @dsalazar #7735
  26. Caselogic Camera Bag @Sharp & Fiery #8033 :thumbsup:
  27. Artisan Jungle Tanto @Eric black #7922
  28. Kellam Puukko + Allegheny Sheath Deinos Deinos #8053
  29. XBox Live 1mo @Eric black #8077 :thumbsup:
  30. Hammer Brand English Jack @eisman #8310
  31. Ontario Rat 1 @StrangeDaze #8398
  32. Mod Voyager XL, Lansky system David Mary David Mary #8484
  33. Crump fixed blade F fishiker #8582
  34. HI Khukri @RayseM #8618
  35. Ruike P865 @eisman #8712
  36. Tangram Amarillo South paw draw South paw draw #8776
  37. Flipper delete on 1 knife David Mary David Mary #8916 :thumbsup:
  38. Kershaw Spec Bump @Jason Puckett #9130
  39. Tuyaknife Cebu Zacboy7 Zacboy7 #9318
  40. TRUSOPPS Custom 14260 & Gerber Suspension MT (free to minors) bikerector bikerector #9330

cchu518 cchu518

That Rough Rider wharncliffe blade is getting pocket time this week. I REALLY like that blade shape. Only issue is not having tough enough nails to open it! It's got me looking at those spyderco's with the wharncliffe though! Swear I could dig a sliver out of my hand, do surgery, or use it like an exacto knife! So useful.

cchu518 cchu518

That Rough Rider wharncliffe blade is getting pocket time this week. I REALLY like that blade shape. Only issue is not having tough enough nails to open it! It's got me looking at those spyderco's with the wharncliffe though! Swear I could dig a sliver out of my hand, do surgery, or use it like an exacto knife! So useful.
Check out a Zinker Dogtooth! It's a great small wharnie like a Kershaw Leek!

cchu518 cchu518

Hey buddy why don't you pick up the case toothpick here

1. CRKT Pazoda & Delegate, Case Toothpick @Pearly_Baker #5707 :thumbsup:
No pif required and case makes a nice product. I don't think the pull is to strong them if I recall. But maybe @Pearly_Baker
Can let you know .

cchu518 cchu518

I put up a sweet Wharncliffe blade you may want to try. I love a good Wharnecliffe also, check out the Tuyaknife Cebu. If you want to try a single blade flipper that opens on bearings.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back